Covering an area of over a hundred rais in the heart of Khao Yai Nation Park, The Bloom by TV Pool is a recent tourist attraction in Pakchong, Nakorn Ratchasima. You are welcomed to visit here all year round, particularly on winter season. There are several impressive scenery and activities provided inside The Bloom as follows:
1. Enormous area of beautiful flower garden
2. Parade of mascot characters walking around the garden on special holidays (04.00 pm. - 05.00 pm.)
3. "The Bloom Musical Avenue" concert on Saturdays
4. Bicycle rental service for exploring around the garden
5. 360 degree viewpoint at Monticarlo, Monaco zone
6. Fountain inspired by Fontana di travi from Rome, Italy
7. Feeding sheep at Sheep Farm zone
Furthermore, The Bloom offers visitors accommodations seperated into 4 styles (each style comes in 6 different room patterns: Rose Garden, Green Field, Yellow Bird, Season in the sun, Cheery Blossom, and Forget me not):
1. Melody Valley (Jacuzzi Suite) [THB 2,145]
2. Moroc Villa [THB 3,575]
3. Cliff View (Deluxe Room) [THB 2,275]
4. Bloom Glass [THB 2,925]
There are also a few restaurants with different styles:
1. Bloom Chic - modern style restaurant serving fusion foods, including Thai, Chinese, and Japanese foods
2. Bloom Restaurant & Cafe - serving Thai & international foods and pastry
• Parking lots.
• Accommodations, spa, pool, fitness center and free wifi available.
The Bloom by TV Pool is located in Khao Yai National Park, Nakorn Ratchasima. It is about 165 kilometers away from Bangkok or 2 hours and 15 minutes drive.
Take a Muak Lek-Anusawari van at the Victory Monument. You can drop by The Bloom.
Tips: Since we cannot guarantee the reliability of van or bus company, the best way we suggest is taking a taxi or using our car rental service.
357 Moo 5 Prayayen Subdistrict, Pakchong District, Khao Yai National Park, Nakorn Ratchasima Thailand 30320