Step 1: Find a Thailand attraction ticket
- Search by keying in a city name; Pattaya, Bangkok, Hua Hin, Chiang Mai, Khao Yai, Phuket
- Search by keying in an attraction name e.g. Art in Paradise, Dream Word, Safari World etc.
- Search by keying in an Interest e.g. Dinner Cruise, Show, Adventure etc.
Step 2: Sign in / Sign up
- Fill the name and nationality
- The login e-mail is use to receive the E-voucher.
Step 3: Book a Thailand attraction ticket
- Fill in number of tickets classified by adult and child. The child policy of each Thailand attraction shall be varied based on attraction’s child policy. Please check child policy of each attraction mentioned below the child price.
- Select service date and show time (if applicable)
- Check out to proceed for payment
Step 4: Check the booking detail
- Check the booking detail
- Choose payment method
Step 5: Make a payment:
- Go to your profile then go to your reservation history. Click make a payment
- You may make a payment with following method.
- Credit Card (Visa and Mastercard)
- Bank transfer that eligible for transferring from bank located in Thailand only.
Step 6: E-mail Confirmation and E-voucher
- Once the ticket is booked, you will receive an e-mail confirmation that confirms your purchase.
- Within 1 working day after the payment was successfully made, you will get an e-mail confirmation that will contain an E-voucher that you should download or keep it to present on your travel date at attraction. We highly recommend that you should download the map and keep it to facilitate you how to get to the attraction on travel date to explore Thailand attraction.
- In order to use your E-voucher, you or the passenger name mentioned in the E-voucher shall appear in person at the attraction. In summary you should show these following things once you explore Thailand attraction with your E-voucher.
- Show either printed E-Voucher or the file of the E-voucher from your mobile phone.
- Show a copy of passport or identification of persons that their name stated in the E-voucher.
Q: What is E-Voucher?
A: E-Voucher is an electronic voucher that we send to you by e-mail. You can use the E-voucher to exchange an admission ticket at Thailand attractions.
Q: Does the ticket include transfer or transportation?
A: No, the ticket price mentioned does not include transfer or transportation to get to the attraction unless you have purchase it or mention in the voucher.
Q: Can I transfer E-voucher to other people?
A: Unfortunately, you cannot let other people use the E-voucher, but you can send us a request by sending an e-mail to request to change passenger name at least 3 days in advance. Normally, you shall present the E-voucher with a copy of your passport or identification card.
Q: Can I postpone using it later?
A: No, voucher must be use on the date noted on vouchers. However, you may contact us at least 3 days in advance for any change of the schedule. All new vouchers are subject to availability.
Q: Why I didn’t get the voucher instantly after I bought a ticket?
A: We need a process time to check the payment, create a voucher, send a customer details to the operator and wait for the reply confirmation. Then we will send an e-mail confirmation within 24 hours or before the service time (same date booking).
Q: I need a ticket for today. Can I book a ticket now?
A: Some ticket are able to book within a same date but some may require a confirmation time due to the availability and policies.
Q: I did not receive any e-mail after the registration. What should I do?
A: Please check your spam/junk folder. Contact us at [email protected], Phone (+66)2-1383921 or WhatsApp (+66)95-5048282 during a working hours Mon-Fri 8:30-17:00 hrs. (GMT+7). Some case we found that customer fill their e-mail incorrectly. It is customer own responsibility to check their personal detail before booking.
Q: How can I check my reservation status?
A: You can check your reservation status by e-mail us at [email protected], Phone (+66)2-1383921 or WhatsApp (+66)95-5048282 during a working hours Mon-Fri 8:30-17:00 hrs. (GMT+7)
Q: Cancellation and Refund the E-Voucher
A: After purchase you may NOT cancel the voucher and all vouchers are Non-refundable. However, you may change your voucher information such as name, date, schedule and change (decrease) number of people by contacting us at [email protected] or WhatsApp during the office hours (8:00-21:00 hrs. Daily). In case if there are any problem caused by company, you will be fully refund.
Q: Can I change information on the voucher?
A: You may change the date/show time after the confirmation by contacting us at least 1 days in advance. You will receive a new e-mail confirmation and E-voucher within next 24 hours.
Q: Can I pay by cash?
A: No, we do not accept any cash payment either at the office or the attraction. All payment should be pay by credit card or bank transfer in advance only.
Q: Why I can't pay with my credit card?
A: Many issue caused by following situation.
- Your credit card was rejected. Please use a different card. We accept only Visa and Mastercard.
- User mistake such as entered information incorrectly / you have reach your credit limit / card expired.
- Fraud protection: Your credit card issuer may suspect fraud if you spend more than you usually do in a day or making oversea transaction which usually happen when you purchase online while travelling abroad.
- Your credit card was not register for verified by Visa or Mastercard Securecode to secure your online payment. We cannot solve this problem, you must contact your card's issuer.
Q: Is there are any alternative payment instead of credit card?
A: Yes, we accept PayPal and bank transfer (Thai bank only). With PayPal you can make a credit card payment as well.
Q: Is my payment secure?
A: Your payment will be secure by 2C2P, a best third party gateway in South East Asia. We don’t store your confidential information and we can’t access to your credit card detail.
Q: How reliable we are?
A: The company was established and provided services for both foreign and Thai travelers since 2008 with Tax ID 0105550040238. You can check our company information from the database of dbd.go.th. The company has been registered as an inbound tour operator with the official government office of Thailand called the Department of tourism, Thailand. Our official tour operator License number 11/09756 that allows the company to run as tour operator in Thailand legally and transparency.
Q: How can I redeem a discount code?
A: A discount code will be occasionally sent as a gift after the purchase/review/like on Facebook. To apply a discount code, there is a box that allows you to enter a discount code before purchase a ticket. The discount will be automatically applied.
Q: How can we sell ticket at discount price?
A: We are an authorized travel agency to sell a ticket at discount price. The process is legally made by our company and suppliers. We have made agreement to do business with Thailand attractions and tour operators.