By booking a ticket you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you make a booking on behalf of other participants, you guarantee that you have the authority to accept and do accept these Terms on behalf of the other participants in your party.
1. THE BOOKING
Your booking is confirmed, and a contract exists when the travel agent issues a written confirmation after receipt of the applicable deposit amount. Please check your confirmation carefully and report any incorrect or incomplete information to the Tour Operator or authorized agent immediately. Please ensure that names are exactly as stated in the relevant passport.
You must be at least 18 years of age to make a booking. You agree to provide full, complete and accurate information to the Tour Operator.
2. BOOKING ON BEHALF OF OTHERS
By booking on behalf of other participants, you are deemed to be the designated contact person for every participant included on that booking. This means that you are responsible for making all payments due in connection with your booking, notifying the travel agent if any changes or cancellations are required and keeping your party informed.
By booking on behalf of another person or persons, you represent and warrant that you have obtained all required consents. You are responsible for verifying that any information you provide on behalf of another participant is complete and accurate and the Tour Operator will under no circumstances be liable for any errors or omissions in the information provided to complete a booking.
3. TICKET PRICES AND VOUCHERS
3.1 Use of the Vouchers
- You may purchase the ticket from Ticket2Attraction. You will receive an instant E-voucher if it is mentioned that it is instant confirmation, or you will get E-voucher within 24 hours as the latest. Also, you can check the reservation status via your bookings on your profile from the website.
- In order to use the voucher, the named person must appear at the attraction in the designated date and time. If you or other members fail to appear on time, no refunds will be granted.
3.2 Terms of the Vouchers
- Vouchers are one-time admission tickets to the attractions. If you did not use your vouchers on the date and time noted on vouchers, no refunds will be granted.
- Some ticket prices are separated from Thai resident and foreign tourist which will be indicated on the package detail. We will not in responsible for any mistake caused by customer purchasing wrong type of ticket.
- You may change the date or time after the confirmation only once without charge by contacting us at [email protected] during the office hours (Daily 8:00-21:00 hrs., GMT+7) at least 24 hours in advance. You will receive a new email confirmation and E-voucher within next 24 hours.
- Postpone service date more than one time will be charge 200 Baht per change.
- All vouchers are subject to availability and restriction.
3.3 Cancellation of Vouchers
- Voucher cannot cancel and refund after the confirmation.
- The exceptional cases which can be refund are:
- An attraction or show which you have purchased is closed or cancelled by the operator or the state official.
- The problem is cause by the company
- The customer is unable to travel due to emergency situation. The customer must contact us at [email protected] at least 48 hours prior to travel date and attach evidence. There is service charge rate which will be deducted from the total amount of refund as listed below
- 200 Baht from amount less than 2,000 Baht
- 500 Baht from amount between 2,001-5,000 Baht
- 1,000 Baht from amount more than 5,001 Baht
3.4 Additional Charges
- The price we charge for every ticket is in Thai Baht (THB) and VAT inclusive. No hidden additional price except the exchange rate or transaction fee that depends on the customer's bank.
3.5 Rights and Obligations
- Ticket2Attraction reserves the right to change its ticket price list on the website any time without any notice.
- Ticket2Attraction reserves the right to deny and cancel the reservation of any attractions or shows that are deemed in violation of this policy.
- We are not responsible for any booking mistake caused by customer themselves.
- We cannot guarantee that all ticket prices are the best price available on the market.
- See Frequently Asked Questions
- Any further information, please contact us at [email protected] on Daily 8:00-21:00 hrs. (GMT+7)
This terms and condition applied since 1st September 2022