A private cruise charter on the Chao Phraya River in Bangkok, Thailand is a perfect way to host a private party for a special occasion like a private concert, fan meeting, new-product launch event, company party, VIP guests dinner party, etc.
Ticket2Attraction specializes in a private events on the Chao Phraya River cruises. We can help our valued customers to find the best cruise for their private party and arrange all special requirements such as food, route, and other amenities like MC, singer, photographer, and decorations to the customer's preference.
We can separate Chao Phraya River private charter boats into 3 types.
1. Private Zone is chartering some part of the vessel such as the front deck, rooftop, or air-conditioned room.
Pros – It is cheaper than chartering the entire cruise and the food will be provided buffet style.
Cons - Menu, route, pier, and itinerary are fixed by the cruise operator.
2. Cruise Charter is very popular on a smaller vessel or chartering the entire cruise for a large private party.
Pros - The host can customize the itinerary, food, route, and all services.
Cons - Expensive
3. 9 Temples Day Trip By Private Boat On a special 6-hour private speed boat excursion, indulge in the utmost luxury while taking in the allure of the Chao Phraya River. Explore famous sites including Wat Thewarat Kunchorn, Wat Mahathat Yuwaratrangsarit, Wat Pho, Wat Rakhang Kositaram, Wat Arun, Wat Kalayanamit, Wat Prayurawongsawat, and Wat Yannawa as you travel along the alluring waterways.
Pros -Good for a daytime tour of the temples.
Cons - Can only accommodate up to 6 passengers, and traveling a fixed route
Most of the Chao Phraya River boats will be cruising on the same route which passes many iconic landmarks such as Wat Arun, The Grand Palace, Rama VIII Bridge, Memorial Bridge, Asiatique, and ICONSIAM.
However, the host can customize their route which can extend to Pak Kret or sometimes operated in Ayutthaya.
For cruise outside of Bangkok, see the Ayutthaya Day tour cruise from Bangkok that offers a cruise on the Grand Pearl Cruise taking visitors from Bangkok to visit Ayutthaya on the Chao Phraya River where a buffet lunch will also be served.
Selecting a good timing is very important, as each time has its unique experience and can be suitable for different special occasions.
1. Daytime - Recommended for sightseeing, visiting temples, and lunch at the riverside restaurant which price is cheaper than nighttime.
2. Sunset Time - It's the best time for a romantic experience when a couple can enjoy a sunset view on a boat before having dinner afterward.
3. Nighttime - Very popular for a private party with lights, sounds, and dinner.
4. Overnight - Only available on a vessel with facilities for a private overnight cruise.
Buffet - Very popular on large vessels with high capacity to serve many people. The food on the buffet line is Thai & International cuisines and some cruises are providing Indian & vegetarian cuisine as well.
Set Menu - The food will be proving in courses of Fine Dining set menu by 5 stars hotel's chef which guests can select from Thai or Western dishes.
Private Chef - For private charter, guest can hire their favorite chef to serve on the cruise in the style of Chef Table or Omagase. The cuisine is depending on each chef's specialty.
The important factor for every private party on a cruise is how the boat looks like. The host must choose the vessel that suits their party's theme and requirements. There are 2 types of the private boat which are:
1. Wooden Rice Barge: It is a small Thai-style wooden rice barge with only an open-air dining area. It's suitable for a formal private party.
2. Modern Cruise: There are many Chao Phraya River cruises to choose from. The cruise's interior is decorated in a modern style on both open-air and air-conditioned zone with vivid LED lights at the exterior.
Some of the star studded private cruise on a modern yachts are offered:
- Khanna private yacht charter on the Chao Phraya can accommodate up to 120 people.
- Dao Marine yacht charter on the Chao Phraya can accommodate up to 50 people.
We can separate private boat size into 4 types.
1. Small Boat with a capacity of 2-8 people
2. Maximum capacity 30 people
3. Maximum capacity 80 people
4. Capacity 200-300 people
Charter rate is depending on number of guests, size of the vessel, and services. The estimated rates are:
- More than 12 guests: starting at 3,000 Baht per person
- More than 30 guests: starting at 1,800 Baht per person
- More than 50 guests: private zone charter, starting at 800 Baht per person, boat charter starting at 1,800 Baht per person.
Prices are include
- Private charter cruise with crew
- Food and beverages
- VAT and service charge
- Basic amenities such as stage and projector screen.
These rates are estimates from 2 hours dinner cruise in Bangkok. However, it can be flexible depending on customer's requirements and the prices can be higher up to 5,000 Baht per person with higher standards and more luxury experience. You can check for more details by email to [email protected]
Host can choose additional services and amenities such as:
- Transport to the pier
- Sound system
- Decorations such as balloons, flowers, and backdrops.
- Music band
- Live performance
How to make a reservation?
If you are interested in a private boat charter in Bangkok, you can send us an inquiry to email [email protected] We will find the best suitable services available according to your requirement and budget.