What is the "Hop-On Hop-Off" Tour?
Hop-On Hop-Off is a popular method of touring in a large city with complex public transportation. It helps tourist travel to major attractions much easier by using only one transportation service and able to hop off at any stop along the route and hop on in the same fashion many times within the ticket period. The tickets are usually come with generally last for 1-3 days, depending on the package. The benefit of this type of tour is you don't have to worry about getting lost or miss some places because the route are always in loop and passing through most of the must-visited places. So, you can return to your favorite place or just enjoy the sightseeing along the way, it's your choice.
Hop-On Hop-Off Travel in Bangkok
The Hop-on Hop-Off service in isn't a new thing in Bangkok but it's not widely known by the locals. There are 2 type of the Hop-On Hop-Off tour in Bangkok which are on the road and on the river. We have list of Hop-On Hop-Off services in Bangkok with important information for you to check it out.
Hop-On Hop-Off on the Road
- Ticket price start from 500 Baht for 24 hours hop on hop off travel.
- Bus arrive every 1 hour from 9:00-15:00 hrs.
- English, Chinese, Korean, Spanish, French, German and Thai audio guide and ear phone is provided
- Tracking bus location on App store application "Elephant GoGo"
- Siam Paragon
- MBK Center
- Samyan Mitrtown/ Wat Hualumpong
- Golden Buddha Temple
- China Town
- Grand China Hotel/ Dragon Temple Kammalawat
- Loha Prasat/ Pra Tu Phee
- Khao San Road
- Giant Swing
- Wat Pho
- Sanamluang/ Royal Grand Palace
- Wat Rakhangkhositaram
- Wat Arun Rajvararam
- King Power Mahanakorn
- Patpong Night Market
2. Tuk Tuk Hop
- Ticket price start from 399 Baht for 1 day hop on hop off travel.
- Operating time 8:30-18:00 hrs.
- Using mobile application "Tuk Tuk Hop" to call Tuk Tuk and locate stops.
Credit Tuk Tuk Hop | Facebook
- Around Rattanakosin island
- China Town
Hop On Hop Off on the River
- Ticket price is 150 Baht for 1 day unlimited hop on hop off travel.
- Single journey ticket 30 Baht per person.
- Boat arrive every 30 minutes from 8:30-17:30 hrs.
- Wat Arun
- Tha Chang
- Tha Maharaj
- Phra Arthit
- Asiatique the Riverfront