Spend your 3 days 2 nights vacation in the 4 stars Bali style luxury resort at The Tarna Align Resort Koh Tao. The hotel is in the middle of the beautiful nature, surrounded by lush green tropical jungle where you can relax and absorb fresh air from your private balcony. Enjoy 5 stunning snorkeling spots at the world's most popular diving location which you may see colorful marine life and rare creatures such as a giant whale shark, black tip shark and sea turtle. Visit the iconic landmark of Nang Yuan island where the separated sea is occur to connect 3 islands together.
13:30 hrs. Getting in the Lomprayah ferry from Thung Makham Noi Chumphon to Koh Tao (For package with ferry)
15:00 hrs. Pick up from the pier to hotel
15:30 hrs. Check-in at Tarna Align Resort. Free to relax and explore around Koh Tao.
9:00 hrs. Pick up from hotel
10:00 hrs. Boat is depart from Mae Haad pier.
10:30 hrs. Arrive at Nang Yuan island. Watch an iconic separated sea from the viewpoint. Snorkeling at the Japanese Garden.
13:20 hrs. Snorkeling at Mango Bay
14:20 hrs. Snorkeling at Hin Wong Bay
15:20 hrs. Snorkeling at Aow Luek
16:05 hrs. Snorkeling at Shark Bay
17:00 hrs. Watch sunset at Western Coast View Point
18:30 hrs. Return to Mae Haad Pier. Transfer back to hotel
9:00 hrs. Check-out from hotel. Transfer to Mae Haad Pier.
10:00 hrs. Getting in the Lomprayah ferry and return to Chumphon (For package with ferry)
Know before you go
- The Tarna Align Resort is 1 km. away from Sairee beach which you can walk for a local restaurants, shops and relax on the beach.
- Free hotel transfer between the Mae Haad pier to hotel.
- The Tarna Align Resort Koh Tao is certified by SHA plus which indicated that staff are fully vaccinated and strictly follow COVID-19 precautionary measures.
- More than 70% of the population in Koh Tao are vaccinated.
- Click to check Koh Tao entering guidance
Click to see more Tour packages in Koh Tao
For more information, please feel free to contact us on WhatsApp (+66)95-5048282
Hotel: Open Daily
Breakfast 6:00-9:00 hrs.