The flight of the Gibbon is located in Chonburi, just less than an hour from both Bangkok or Pattaya. Taking an adventure zipline at The Flight of the Gibbon, you can get excited among the rainforest canopy, a chance to meet wild gibbons, seeing Rainforest wildlife, flower and fauna, rappelling from towering trees, experience beautiful views from the treetop and platforms, and walking on a hanging bridge. The flight of the gibbon, the best eco adventure zipline is located in the heart of Chompoo Nature Preserve, a protected area normally inaccessible by outsiders but the Flight of the Gibbon will give you a privilege to enter to the preserve area. It is also a home of gibbons, monkey, bears, wild boar, deer and hornbills. The eco adventure zipline, the Flight of the Gibbon highly concerns about the safety of visitors by providing well trained sky ranger guides, and maintaining equipment in safe and good conditions. Definitely, you do not need to have an experience in this type of adventure before. All you need is your brave heart to get ready for the excitement. Please do not worry about how you can get to the Flight of the Gibbon, a round-trip transfer is provided with free of charge from Bangkok (Fixed time and location).
Sample of Itinerary:
06:30 hrs. Pick up from Bangkok or Pattaya. It takes about 1.30 hours from Bangkok to arrive the Zipline course at Chonburi.
08:00 hrs. Welcome & introduction. Meet your Sky Rangers, put on safety gear. Then transfer to starting point for a full safety briefing.
08:30 hrs. Start your treetop adventure! Enjoy the thrill of Ziplines, skybridges and abseiling amidst the natural beauty of the stunning Thai rainforest for 2 hours and a half.
11:00 hrs. Enjoy Thai lunch. (Included)
12:00 hrs. Enjoy a tour around Khao Kheow Open Safari Park, which is home to monkeys, gibbons, white lions, rhinos, giraffes, elephants, hornbills, flamingos and more, about 45 minutes.
13:00 hrs. Wrap-up and transfer back to Bangkok or Pattaya
*Subject to change, depending on availability. All timings are approximate.
What to bring and other recommendations for ziplining:
- Long pants, Sports shoes or other shoes that will not drop off easily
- Please avoid excessive or dangling jewelry.
- Action Camera
- Flight of the gibbon provide storage in front of the office to keep your unnecessary stuffs e.g. Backpacks, sunglasses.
Transfer pick-up time from Bangkok (3 locations depend on your convenience)
- 08.00 Hrs. In front of Au Bon Pain Coffee Shop (near Dusit Thani Hotel), Silom. Reference for meeting point is at the corner between Dusit Thani hotel and the Au Bon Pain coffee shop Click for seeing the picture
- 07.30 or 09.30 hrs. In front of Au bon Pain Coffee Shop (Ambassador hotel Hotel) on Sukhumvit Soi 11 (For reaching there by BTS, get off at BTS Nana Station, exit no. 3) walk 200m to Au Bon Pain which is located on the right side of the street.
- 06.00 or 09.00 hrs. In front of Khao San Inn, opposite to Coin Museum Khao San road
** If you have a group of 4 people or more traveling from Bangkok we can send an extra van to pick you up from your hotel.
** Pick up from Bangkok available only in the morning.