Flight of The Gibbon, Chiang Mai was founded in 2007, providing tourists with Thailand's and Asia's longest single zipline flight. Located in the lush environment of Mae Kampong mountain village, this place is very popular among both domestic and foreign tourists.
What to experience:
- Going ziplining for about 2 hours and a half
- Taking a walk to waterfall
- Getting to learn about ecosystem as well as environment conservation throughout the adventure
- Taking a breathe of refreshing air all around Mae Kampong mountain village.
- Safety guaranteed by 2 well-trained sky rangers for each group
- Van service transportation
- Tasty local lunch along with aromatic local coffee
Visitors' safety is our priority - Constructed by international experts with many years of experience, zipline courses are standardized by the American organisation, Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT).
Anyone can fly like a gibbon with us! - No experience is needed. The adventure of zipline is appropriate for visitors with minimum height of 100 cm.(3'3"), minimum age of 5, and maximum weight of 125 kg.(276 ibs.).
There are no facilities available for the disabled.
• Parking lots
• Van transportation service
Flight of The Gibbon is located in Mae On District, Chiang Mai. It is about 740 km. away from Bangkok or 9 hours driving time.
BY FREE MINI VAN
Free mini van shuttle service is included in the price. Pick up hotel should be located within Chiang Mai city.
Phone +6653 010660