Aloft Bangkok Sukhumvit 11 is a 4 stars luxury hotel managed by Marriott which open as an Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) for guests who visit Thailand. The hotel is in the center of Bangkok, close to many offices and easy to access by BTS skytrain Nana station. Your 15 days 14 nights quarantine in the modern style hotel, full with amenities, online activities and various meal selection of Thai, Western and Asian cuisine. During stay, you will be monitored and test for COVID-19 by nurse from Bangpakok 9 International Hospital.
Know before you go
- Aloft Bangkok Sukhumvit 11 is an Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) partnership with Bangpakok 9 International Hospital.
- Required document for quarantine booking
- Guest passport or Thai citizen ID card
- E-Ticket of arrival flight
- COE (Certificate of Entry)
- Address after quarantine
- COVID-19 medical insurance which cover at least 100,000 USD (For non-Thai visitor only)
- Arrival before 18:00 hrs. will be counted as day 1 (15 days 14 night's stay) and first swab test will be done at the hotel and result is coming on the next day.
- Arrival after 18:00 hrs. will be counted day 1 on the next day (16 days 15 night's stay) and first swab test will be done at the hotel on the next day.
- The hotel is certified by Amazing Thailand Safety and Health Administration (SHA) which indicate that hotel is follows COVID-19 precautionary measure.
- What to bring? Important travel documents, clothes, personal items, medicine (if any), face mask, hand sanitizer.
- Prohibited items: Fermented food, alcohol drinks, sharp objects and illegal items
Day 1 Arrive at Suvarnabhumi airport. Once passing the immigration and collect your luggage, please contact Aloft Bangkok - Sukhumvit 11 hotel staff at the gate no. 10 on the 2nd floor to get in the hotel limousine.
Day 2- 15 Stay inside the room and strictly follow the hotel rules and regulations.
**During stays, all guests will be swab tested for COVID-19 by nurse for 3 times. First time on the 1st day (for arrival flight before 18:00 hrs.) or the 2nd day (for flight after 18:00-0:00 hrs.), second time on day 6 and third time on day 12.
Click to see set menu for each day at Aloft Bangkok
Click to see more ASQ in Bangkok packages
For more information, please feel free to contact us on WhatsApp (+66)95-5048282
Breakfast 7:00-8:00 hrs. Lunch 11:30-12:30 hrs. Dinner 17:00-18:00 hrs.