One day trip to visit Damnoen Saduak floating market and Maeklong Railway Market then afternoon depart for Ayutthaya for visiting temples. The service start from hotel in Bangkok city. Then the driver will take you to Maeklong Railway market to see the highlight of Talad Room Hoop (The train passing by the market) After that the driver will take you to the floating market at "Damnoen Saduak". This place you can spend 45 minutes for riding a boat for sightseeing a Thai Live along the canal. Then go to Ayutthaya province to visit temples e.g. Wat Mahathat and Wat Phrasri Sanphet and back to Bangkok after that.
Activity of Interest
- Private car rental with driver
- 45 mins boat ride at floating market
- See the train passing by the market at Maeklong Railway Market
- Visit Wat Phrasri Sanphet and Wat Mahathat in Ayutthaya
Know Before You Go
- This tour start from hotel in Bangkok city and end at the hotel in Bangkok
- The tour start at 7 am. and end at 5 pm.
- This is private tour with driver (no tour guide)
- This program provide for one day Maeklong Railway Market, Damnoen Saduak and Temples in Ayutthaya. It will not include other place in Bangkok or other province.
- For more information, please contact WhatsApp (+66)95-5048282
- We recommend you to book at least 3 days in advance to guarantee a good English speaking driver.
- Please check the testimonial of customer by our Facebook
07.00 hrs. Pick up from the hotel in Bangkok
08.30 hrs. Visit Railway market and see the train passing by the market
11.00 hrs. Visit Damnoen Saduak floating market
11.30 hrs. 45 minutes boat ride at floating market
13.00 hrs. Visit Ayutthaya (Wat Phrasri Sanphet , Wat Mahathat )
15.30 hrs. Back to Bangkok
17.00 hrs. Drop off at the hotel.