Explore Thailand's rich history in a day at Muang Boran, the Ancient City. This sprawling site offers replicas of temples, palaces, and monuments spanning from pre-historical to Rattanakosin periods, showcasing Siamese culture and architecture. Preserving the true heritage of Siam, it stands as one of the world's largest outdoor museums. Muang Boran encapsulates the essence of Thailand's past for present and future generations.
- Spending 2-5 hours exploration by a scheduled tram or bike.
- Savor local Thai cuisine at the replica floating market.
- This special package offer a transfer from 2 locations in Bangkok, Grand Fortune Hotel Rama 9 and Asia Hotel Ratchathewi with a return drop off at the best night market "Jodd Fairs Rama 9"
- For same day booking, please make a payment at least 2 hours before travel time.
- If you prefer to renting a golf cart, please bring original passport, credit card and driver's license. (A photo copy is not accepted)
For more information, please feel free to contact us on WhatsApp (+66)95-5048282
Ancient City Opening Time 09:00-19:00 hrs.
Tram (2 hr./round) 9:30, 10:00, 13:00, 13:30, 14:00, 14:30, 15:00, 15:30 hrs..
Erawan Museum Opening Time 09:00-18:00 hrs. (Last entry 17:00 hrs.)