Exploring Bangkok by boat is a fantastic way to get a glimpse into the timeless charm of the city. You can experience riding on a long-tailed boat, a typical speed boat of Thailand. With majestic sites and attractions lined up on both banks of the Chao Phraya River, getting around Bangkok by boat is a popular option among first-time travelers to the city. Not only going along the main river, but also getting into small canals that you will have a chance to see local wooden Thai house, local community and local temple closer. This tour will visit Wat Arun, one of the most outstanding landmarks of Bangkok located along the river, and visit Bangkok canals, a local temple and houses.
- Bangkok canal tour to see Thai way of living
- Wat Arun known as the temple of Dawn, the landmark of Bangkok by the river
- Visit local houses located along the canal
- Visit a local temple to see an authentic Thai way of living bond with Buddhist temple.
- Meeting point: The lobby of Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel Bangkok
- This tour is required minimum of 3 persons.