This is the private car rental with driver service who will provide you from Leam Chabang port to sightseeing in Bangkok, the capital city in Thailand. The driver will pick you up from the pier then take you to Bangkok (2 hours from Leam Chabang). You can visit the highlight of Bangkok e.g. Grand Palace and emerald buddha, Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Pho) and Wat Arun. You can also take a long tail boat along the Chaophraya River (the major river in Thailand) After that the driver will take you back to Leam Chabang and finish the trip for one day.
Activity of Interest
- Visit Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha, the most famous landmark in Bangkok
- Visit Temple of the Reclining Buddha or Thai people call "Wat Pho"
- Visit Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun)
- Take a boat ride for 1 hour to visit Chaophraya River (optional)
Know Before You Go
- This tour start and finish from Leam Chabang Port
- The itinerary is flexible and possible to rearrange with the guidance from consultant of Connect2Thailand
- This tour only provides a private transportation with English Speaking driver, NOT INCLUDE tour guide and entrance fee
- This tour provide for 10 hours, start and finish at Leam Chabang Port
***Please check the available by email before you book the service***
- Cancellation should be made at least 3 days in advance for a refund
For more information, please contact [email protected]
*We recommend you to book at least 3 days in advance to guarantee a good English speaking driver.
Please check the testimonial of customer by our Facebook