White Orchid River Cruise is the 3 decks cruise, service from Asiatique the Riverfront.
- Serving Thai, International and Grilled Seafood buffet
- Live music band, Thai dancing performance and cabaret show
- The 3rd floor is an open rooftop, 1st-2nd floor are air-conditioned rooms (Except the Front deck on the 2nd floor which is also open-air)
- Major landmarks that the cruise will be passing are the Grand Palace, the Temple of Dawn, Rama VIII Bridge, Memorial Bridge, ICONSIAM, Tha Maharaj
- Free flow beer for adults
Know before you go
- COVID-19 precautionary measure: Guests must wearing a face mask at the buffet line, All staff is always wear face masks and gloves, Social distance seating.
- We will book the best seat available which is the rooftop or front deck. You can contact us on WhatsApp (+66)95-5048282 to check the seat for you.
- Booking for Saturday-Sunday and public holiday, we suggest to booking at least 1 week in advance to get the best seat.
- Free 4 hours parking at Asiatique (stamp the parking card at the cruise registration counter)
- For booking with hotel transfer, please book before 12:00 hrs. on service date. Pick up time 17:00 hrs. from hotel in Satorn, Silom, Siam, Pratunam, Sukhumvit Soi 1-33 & 2-24 only and please inform us your hotel to WhatsApp (+66)95-5048282
18:00-19:30 hrs. Check-in at White Orchid Cruise Asiatique warehouse no. 7 registration counter.
19:45 hrs. Depart from Asiatique pier
20:00 hrs. Enjoy Thai & Western cuisines buffet dinner
21:00 hrs. Enjoy the live music and Thai classical dance
21:45 hrs. Return to pier
- Click to book White Orchid Dinner cruise from ICONSIAM pier
Cruising time 19:45-21:45 hrs.
Check-in warehouse 7 at least 30 minutes before departure