Pattaya city is not only the place of nightlife and excitement but also where spectacular architectural castle like the 'Sanctuary of Truth' is discovered! The Sanctuary of Truth is a majestic colossal wooden carved building. Astonishing visitors with the beautiful structure, the Sanctuary is surrounded by fascinating scenery. Around the Sanctuary, there are various astounding viewpoints. Besides, you will have a chance to extremely amaze yourself with Thai cultural shows and enjoy several amusing activities. Don't step out of Pattaya without a visit to this must-see Sanctuary!
Know before you go:
- The Sanctuary of Truth is open as normal
- Guest will be entering the wooden castle in join group with a tour guide
- Click here to see scudule
- Prohibited dress code: tight pants, short top, see-through, tank top, above knee shorts or skirt. (Shawl and Sarong are available for lending with 200 Bath deposited)
- Thai classical performance is temporary close
- All guests will receive a safety helmet and must be wearing it all the time.
For more information, please feel free to contact us on WhatsApp (+66)95-5048282
Last entry is at 16.00 hrs.
Tour schedule 9:00-16:00 hrs. (Start every 1 hour)
Thai classical dance show (Temporary close) 11:30, 15:30 hrs.