Located on the area of over 175 rai, The Million Years Stone Park & Pattaya Crocodile Farm was founded by Mr.Suan Phanomwattanakul. It is one of the outstanding tourist destinations in Pattaya. The park&farm does not only provide the rock garden and the crocodile farm, but also the zoo, crocodile shows, and many more activities.
- Garden & Stone Park contains exotic plants, beautiful flowers and a million year rocks. Each rock weighs up to 75 tons.
- Zoo comprises several animal species, including thousands of saltwater and freshwater crocodiles, Giant catfish, snakehead fish, albino bear, elephants, camels, tigers, white tigers, bears, several species of deer, Eastern Sarus Cranes, emus, cassowaries, ostriches, and Thepha fish.
- Crocodile Farm consists of the largest number of salt water crocodiles in Thailand.
- Activities & Service allows you to get a closer touch with the animals and have some nice pictures with them.
- Exciting Shows (Crocodile shows) are offered daily at (each round takes 20 minutes):
- 09:00 am.
- 10:00 am.
- 11:00 am.
- 01:00 pm.
- 02:00 pm.
- 03:00 pm.
- 04:00 pm.
- 05:00 pm.
• Wheelchair service is free of charge
• Slopes, restrooms and parking spaces for wheelchair users.
• Parking lots
The Million Years Stone Park & Pattaya Crocodile Farm is located near Chonburi-Pattaya highway. It takes only 15 minute drive from Pattaya downtown. It is about 120 km. away from Suvarnabhumi airport or 1 hour and 30 drive.
You can take a bus to Pattaya at Suvarnabhumi bus terminal or Mochit bus station and then take a taxi to the park.
Tips: the best way to get to Park is taking a taxi or using our car rental service since you can take a visit to interesting spots nearby.
22/1 Moo 1, Nongpralai subdistrict, Banglamung district, Chonburi 20150