Smile Riverside Cruise is the newest river cruise on the Chao Phraya River is now ready for service from ICONSIAM Bangkok. This 2 floors luxury river cruise is decorated in a modern style design which feels like a 5-star floating restaurant.
- Enjoy a delicious dinner buffet such as grilled river prawns, Tom Yum Kung, BBQ and baked mussels.
- The upper deck is an open-air area that features a roof and an open-top area. The front deck is wide open with 180-degree view. The first floor is an air-conditioned room with a large window and guests also can walk to the upper deck to enjoy the view too.
- Major landmarks that the cruise will be passing are the Grand Palace, the Temple of Dawn, Rama VIII Bridge, Memorial Bridge, ICONSIAM, Tha Maharaj
Know before you go:
- COVID-19 precautionary measure: Guests must wear a face mask at the buffet line, All staff is always wear face masks and gloves, Social distance seating.
- We will book the best seat available which is the rooftop or front deck. You can contact us on WhatsApp (+66)95-5048282 to check the seat for you.
- Booking for Saturday-Sunday and public holiday, we suggest to booking at least 1 week in advance to get the best seat.
- Free 2 hours parking at ICONSIAM (stamp the parking card at the cruise registration counter to add more 2 hours)
- For booking with hotel transfer, please book before 12:00 hrs. on service date. Pick up time 17:00 hrs. from hotel in Satorn, Silom, Siam, Pratunam, Sukhumvit Soi 1-33 & 2-24 only and please inform us your hotel to WhatsApp (+66)95-5048282
17:00-18:30 hrs. Check-in at Smile Riverside Cruise counter at Pier 2, ICONSIAM shopping center.
19:00 hrs. Cruise depart from ICONSIAM pier. Enjoy 2 hours cruising along Chao Phraya river with dinner buffet and live music band.
21:00 hrs. Return to ICONSIAM pier.
Cruising time 19:00-21:00 hrs.
Check-in at least 30 minutes before boarding time at Pier No.2, Icon Siam Shopping Mall