• Winner of prestigious Thailand Tourism Awards ‘Hall of Fame’ and ‘Award of Excellence’ in 2015.
• Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA) Grand Award in Heritage & Culture, 2015.
• Disabled-Friendly Environment Award on 2 consecutive occasions, 2009,2010.
• Tripadvisor, certificate of Excellence for 4 consecutive years, 2012 - 2015.
Before the show starts, you can walk around Traditional Thai Village to see how Thai people from 4 different regions lived in the past. Sit back and relax at Traditional Thai Massage House service by qualified masseuses. There is an outdoor entertainment at 19.30 pm. with traditional Thai music and dance, also temple fair games that you can enjoy and have a photo with.
• The 80 minute show consisted of 3 acts i.e. Journey Back to History, Journey Beyond Imagination and Journey Through Joyous Festivals.
• There are over 100 performers with more than 500 costumes.
Theatre and Seat
• The theatre can accommodate 2,000 seats and 25 wheelchair spaces.
• Golden seats are the best view seat situated in the centre of the theatre.
• Standard seats are situated further from the stage.
• Buffet dinner serves from 17.00 - 20.00 pm. with 100% Halal Thai, Indian and Italian cuisine with no pork or beef.
• The dining room can accommodate 1,500 seats.
• 25 wheelchair spaces in the theatre.
• Wheelchair service is free of charge
• There are parking spaces and toilets for disabled people.
• Parking lot up to 300 cars
• Prayer room for Muslim visitor.
• Automated Tell Machine (ATM)
BY MRT (Subway)
Get off at Thailand Cultural Centre Station and take the exit 1 to take a free shuttle bus.
Free shuttle bus service during 17.15 - 19.45 pm. and 21.30 pm.
Tips: Siam Niramit is located in Huaykwang where the traffic is pretty terrible, so we don't suggest you to use road transport. The best way to get there is by MRT then use free shuttle bus service.
Ratchada Niramit Co., Ltd., 19 Tiamruammit Road, HuayKwang, Bangkok 10320.
Q: How can I select my seats?
A: Your seats will be assigned when you redeem the tickets at the theater. Seating is available on a first come, first served basis.
More Frequently Asked Questions