Travel back to the Siam of a hundred years ago with Siam Niramit Bangkok, a world class spectacular performance on the world’s highest stage!The show presents the richness of Thai history and culture together with breathtaking special effects that will definitely make your jaw drops. In pre-show attractions, you can walk around a traditional Thai village to see the simple Thai way of life and watch 4 regional dance performances which are rarely seen these days. Feel and taste Thainess straightaway when you step into Siam Niramit Bangkok.
How to get to Siam Niramit Bangkok theater: The theater is located in Bangkok city center, you can easily get there by using Bangkok subway or called as MRT. You should get off at "Thai Cultural Center Station", then take exit no. 1. There is a free shuttle bus between the exit no. 1 and Siam Niramit theater starts from 17:15 hrs., runs every 15 minutes if traffic permits. The return shuttle service starts after the show is finished, and drop off at the same station exit no. 2
Please note that Siam Niramit Bangkok theater has a capacity of 2,000 seats. It is a big theater, we highly suggest to reserve Gold or Platinum seat to enjoy the show.
For more information, please feel free to contact us on WhatsApp (+66)95-5048282
*Temporary close until further notice
Buffet Dinner (17:30-20:00 hrs.) is an optional to add it on.
• Buffet dinner serves from 17:00-20:00 hrs. with 100% Halal Thai, Indian and Italian cuisine with no pork or beef.
• The dinning room can accommodate up to 1,500 persons
Outdoor Pre-show (19:00-19:30 hrs.)
Before the show starts, you can walk around Traditional Thai Village to see how Thai people from 4 different regions lived in the past. Sit back and relax at Traditional Thai Massage House service by qualified masseuses. There is an outdoor entertainment at 19:30 hrs. with traditional Thai music and dance, also temple fair games that you can enjoy and have a photo with.
The Show in the theater (20:00-21:20 hrs.)
• Duration of the show: The 80 minutes show consisted of 3 acts i.e. Journey Back to History, Journey Beyond Imagination and Journey Through Joyous Festivals.
• There are over 100 performers with more than 500 costumes.
Theatre and Seating plan
• The theater can accommodate 2,000 seats and 25 wheelchair spaces.
• Silver Seat or standard seat are far and not located in the middle
• Gold seats are the most valuable option situated in the center of the theater, has 246 seats in total.
• Platinum seats has only 49 seats and located in the middle of the theater.
Dress Code: Casual