Samui Elephant Sanctuary is the biggest elephant care in Koh Samui. This place is different from other elephant camps in Thailand as will not allow you to swim or ride on the elephants because it's make elephants stressful and prohibits natural behaviors. You can observe elephant in their environment, feeding, walking and watching them play in the mud bath. You will sense the true happiness and relax of the elephants here.
Hotel pick up - We pick up from all accommodation on Koh Samui, please see below for the pick up time
Welcome and introduction video on who we are and why elephants need to be protected
Prepare food for the elephants, and after food preparation we meet and feed the elephants. This up close encounter is a magical experience and the elephants of course love their basket of treats.
Walk with the elephants, stand back and observe as they express natural behaviours such as foraging for food, bathing in the pool and playing in the mud pit.
A delicious vegetarian Thai buffet with time to rest, relax and enjoy the tranquility and beauty of our sanctuary
Complimentary filtered water, coffee and tea
Transfer back to your hotel
Pick up time:
Morning Tour / Afternoon Tour
- Taling Ngam 7:00 - 7:10 Hrs. / 13:00 - 13:10 Hrs.
- Plangka / Lipanoi 7:10 - 7:20 Hrs. / 13:10 - 13:20 Hrs.
- Nathon 7:20 - 7:30 Hrs. / 13:20 - 13:30 Hrs.
- Bang Po / Pralann 7:20 - 7:30 Hrs. / 13:30 - 13:40 Hrs.
- Lamai / Huantanon 7:30 - 8:00 Hrs. / 13:40 - 13:50 Hrs.
- Maenem 8:00 - 8:30 Hrs. / 13:40 - 13:50 Hrs.
- Chaweng 8:00 - 8:30 Hrs. / 13:40 - 13:50 Hrs.
- Bo Phut 8:00 - 8:30 Hrs. / 13:40 - 13:50 Hrs.
- Bang Rak / Chong Mon 8:20 - 8:30 Hrs. / 13:40 - 13:50 Hrs.
For more information, please feel free to contact us on WhatsApp (+66)95-5048282
Daily 9:00 - 17:00 Hrs.
Morning Tour: 09:00 - 12:00 Hrs.
Afternoon Tour: 14:00 - 17:00 Hrs.