Let’s get away from the concrete jungle and explore Safari World, the open zoo in the outskirts of Bangkok which is claimed to be an ideal place for family day out. You will see a lot of wild animals and get close to them by driving through the safari park. Tiger cubs, giraffes, macaws and many other species are there waiting for you to feed them. The highlight of Safari World is inside the Marine park, where you can enjoy the shows and fun for all of ages. All of these lovely animals will leave you with a big smile when you are back home.
Safari World is divided into 2 zones
1) Safari Park An open zoo where you can drive your own vehicle to enjoy seeing wild animals such as giraffes, zebras, deer, lions and thousand of birds.
2) Marine Park Where you can enjoy the talented animal shows such as dolphins show and orangutan boxing show. Moreover, there are 2 stunt show for adult to take a break from animals which are Western Cowboy Stunt show and Spy War. Therefore we suggest you to arrive there before 10.00 AM to catch all the shows. Also, there are animals from around the world exhibit in the park such as polar bear, kangaroo, macaws and amazon catfish.
**Please note that this discounted ticket price is applicable when you book online 1 day in advance.
- Safari Park 09:00-16:30 hrs.
- Marine Park 09:00-17:00 hrs.
- Safari Park 09:00-17:00 hrs.
- Marine Park 09:00-18:00 hrs.
All the shows located at Marine Park: If you want to enjoy the show, you need to buy the Marine Park ticket
Orang Utan show:
Weekday / Weekend 10:40, 14:00 hrs.
Sea Lion show:
Weekday 14:00 / Weekend 14:00, 15:45 hrs.
Weekday / Weekend 11:30 hrs.
Cowboy stunt show:
Weekday / Weekend 10:45 hrs.
Weekday 10:00, 15.40 / Weekend 10:00, 16:30 hrs.
Weekday / Weekend 14:50 hrs.
Weekday 14:40, 16:10 / Weekend 14:40, 17:40 hrs.
Tiger feeding in the Safari Park Open Zoo: 10:00 hrs.