Explore one of the most visited destination in the world at the Phi Phi island. The program is start from Ao Nang, Krabi province and takes about 45 minutes journey to Phi phi island. Visit the famous "Maya Bay" where the hollywood movie 'The Beach" was filmed. Also, enjoy swimming at Pileh lagoon, where you will be surrounded by large natural limestone rocks with crystal clear water beneath it. Snorkeling to see colourful coral reef and marine life at Loh Samah Bay. Lunch and shopping at Phi Phi Don island then end the trip at Bamboo island, the most beautiful snorkeling spot in Thailand.
7:30-8:00 hrs. Pick up from hotel in Krabi to the pier, Ao Nang.
8:30 hrs. On board the speed boat. Heading to Phi Phi island (45 minutes journey)
9:30 hrs. Visit surrounding attractions around Phi Phi island.
- Maya Bay: Swimming and photo opportunity (Annually close from August to September)
- Loh Samah Bay: Snorkeling to see beautiful coral reef and various marine creatures
- Pileh lagoon: See the crystal clear water surrounded by large limestone cliff
- Viking Cave
12:00 hrs. Arrive at Phi Phi Don island. Set lunch is served at Phi Phi Princess resort. After lunch, free to explore the island.
14:00 hrs. On board the boat, visit Rantee bay (depending on the weather condition). Another good spot for snorkeling in Phi Phi island.
15:00 hrs. Visit Bamboo island for swimming before return to the pier.
16:00 hrs. Arrive at the pier and return to hotel.
Know before you go
- Minimum 10 people per trip, please check the availability via email to [email protected] before booking
- This program is start from Krabi.
- Please bring sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, swim wear and towel.
- This activity is not recommended for infant, elder, pregnant, person with health condition.
For more information, please feel free to contact us on WhatsApp (+66)95-5048282