Pattaya Floating Market or 4 Regions Floating Market has been Pattaya City's popular tourist attraction. Established with an aim to present cultures and traditions of Thailand's 4 regions, the market is divided into 4 sections as 4 major regions of Thailand: Northern, Southern, Central, and Northeasthern. Each section is composed of several shops selling local products from each region, such as wooden sculpture, silverware, textile, sailing-boat model, wooden-handmade bags, Thai silk, and so on. Visitors are enabled to do a lot of interesting activities and see wonderful shows as follows:
1. Daily Show - including
Long-tailed Drum Floating Parade:10.00 am. - 11.00 am.
Contemporary Thai Music: 11.30 am. - 12.00 pm./ 12.30 pm. - 01.00 pm./ 06.30 pm. - 07.00 pm.
Sea Boxing (On Slippery Bar): 01.15 pm. - 01.45 pm./ 03.15 pm. - 03.45 pm./ 05.00 pm. - 05.30 pm.
Ancient Boxing (Tap-Chak): 02.00 pm. - 02.30 pm.
Thai Music Band Floating Parade: 02.30 pm. - 03.30 pm./ 04.30 pm. - 04.45 pm./ 05.15 pm. - 05.45 pm.
Bowl Rowing Race: 06.00 pm. - 06.15 pm.
2. Rowing Boat Excursion - a boat ride to explore around the market.
3. Thai Folkways Village - getting to know riverside people's lifestyle and their cultures.
4. Zipline Adventure - exciting experience of zipline with 15 meters in height and 300 meters in length.
5. Hot Press & Yellow Oil Massage Demonstration - joining a Thai traditional massage session.
6. Monkey Show
Round 1: 10.30 am. - 11.00 am.
Round 2: 11.30 am. - 12.00 pm.
Round 3: 01.00 pm. - 01.30 pm.
Round 4: 02.00 pm. - 02.30 pm.
Round 5: 03.00 pm. - 03.30 pm.
Round 6: 04.00 pm. - 04.30 pm.
7. Bamboo Raft Market - trying various delicious food and dessert along two sides of Bamboo Raft Market zone.
8. Bridge of Love - capturing great shots with your couple here.
9. Bird Displaying Cage - feeding colorful macore parrots yourself.
10. Silk Weaving Demonstration - let's see how to weave silk clothes from the beginning.
11. Thai Food Buffet - tasting scrumptious original Thai foods and dessert.
• Free wheelchair service
• Parking space, bathroom and slope for disabled people
• Parking lot
• Automatic Teller Machine (ATM)
• Trolley car service
Pattaya Floating Market is situated on Sukhumwit Rd. It is about 150 km. away from Bangkok or 2 hours and 10 minutes drive.
Take Bangkok-Pattaya bus at Bus Terminal Ekkamai and then take either taxi or local pickup to the destination.
Tips: To make your trip more comfortable, we suggest you to take a taxi.
451/304 Moo. 12, Sukhumwit-Pattaya Rd., Nongprue Sundistrict, Bang Lamung District, Chonburi 20150