Khantoke Dinner at Old Chiang Mai Cultural Center
Have you ever experienced traditional Lanna Thai culture while having original Khantoke dinner? Old Chiangmai Khantoke Dinner is there for you! We proudly represent the precious traditional Northern Thailand – Lanna – culture through various kinds of dance, such as Fingernails Dance, Swords Dance, and Thai Lue Dance. What makes this place even more attractive is serving a savory meal in a pedestal tray. It lets you enjoy luscious dinner while watching amazing shows. You can choose your preference of seating – table seating or floor seating. Don't miss out on this highly recommended attraction once in a lifetime!
- Indulge in traditional savory Northern Thailand cuisine served on a traditional platter
- Enjoy shows of various dances and performances that are Thailand's heritage.
- Discover the history and charm of Northern Thailand.
- There are many Khantoke dinner restaurants in Chiang Mai. This one is for Old Chiang Mai Cultural Center.
- Vegetarian set is available as an alternative option you can select on the ticket.