Old Chiangmai Khantoke Dinner
Have you ever experienced traditional Lanna Thai culture while having original Khantoke dinner? Old Chiangmai Khantoke Dinner is there for you! We proudly represent the precious traditional Northern Thailand – Lanna – culture through various kinds of dance, such as Fingernails Dance, Swords Dance, and Thai Lue Dance. What makes this place even more attractive is serving a savory meal in a pedestal tray. It lets you enjoy luscious dinner while watching amazing shows. You can choose your preference of seating – table seating or floor seating. Don't miss out this highly recommended attraction once in a lifetime!
Know before you go!
- There are many Khantoke dinner restaurants in Chiang Mai. This one is for Old Chiang Mai Cultural Center.
It takes about 5 minutes from the airport or 10 minutes from Tha Pae Gate or 15 minutes from Nimman/Maya mall.
- Khantoke set menu is includes
- Burmese Pork (Hin-Lay) Curry
- Deep Fried Chicken with Makwaen (Vegetarian set will be change to Laap Spicy Salad with Mushrooms)
- Shan-style Tomato Salad
- Northern-Thai style cabbage Soup
- Green Chili Paste
- Fresh & Steamed Vegetables
- Crispy Fried Pork Rinds (Vegetarian and Halal set will be change to Vegetarian Crispy Fried Pork Rinds)
- Jasmine or Sticky Rice
- Seasonal Fruits
- Outside food and beverages are prohibited.
18:30 hrs. Enter the dining hall at Old Chiang Mai cultural center
18:45 hrs. Enjoy traditional Khantoke dinner
19:15 hrs. Live traditional Thai performances and folk music
20:30 hrs. Khantoke Dinner ends
Daily Except Monday