• Nong Nooch Tropical Garden is located in the land area of 500 acres. All tropical gardens are divided into 9 types as follows:
1. French garden
2. European garden
3. Stonehenge garden
4. Cactus & Succulent Garden
5. Variegated plants
6. Ant Tower
7. Butterfly hill
8. Orchid & Bromeliad display garden
9. Flower valley
• Thai cultural & elephant shows
After getting relaxed and impressed with the graceful botanical gardens, enjoy the Thai cultural & elephant shows that will surely satisfy you! The Thai cultural show presents Thai culture and traditions from each region of Thailand. Taking about 1 hour, the shows range from Thai martial arts, local Thai recreation, to traditional drum show. The elephant show astonishes the audience with well-trained elephants through a number of activities: throwing darts, riding 3-wheel bicycle, playing soccer, hula hooping on a chair, and striking bowling.
• Bicycle for rent 70 Baht/hour
• Guided bus tour (35 minutes) fare
- Adult 50 Baht/person
- Children 25 Baht/person
• Elephant riding cost 400 Baht/20 minutes
• Pedal boat cost 50 Baht/20 minutes
• Free wheelchair service.
• Slopes, bathrooms and parking spaces for wheelchair users.
• Convenient food court and cafeteria.
• Krungsri, Krungthai and Aomsin ATMs available.
• Spacious parking lots.
• Accommodations, spa, pool, fitness center and free wifi available.
• First-aid rooms
• Muslim prayer rooms (provided on request).
Nong Nooch Tropical Garden is located at kilometer 163 on Sukhumwit Road. It is about 140 km. away from Bangkok or 2 hour driving time.
Take Bangkok-Sattahip bus at Bus Terminal Ekkamai and then take a taxi to the Garden. This way is rather difficult to get to the destination because there are many connections.
34/1 Moo 7 Najomtien subdistrict, Sattahip district, Chonburi 20250
Q: Can I select my seats and time for the shows?
A: No, your seats and show time will be assigned when you redeem the tickets at the ticket office. Seating is available on a first come, first served basis.
Q: How do I select a show time?
A: You can select a show time once your are arrive and redeem ticket at the Nong Nooch Garden ticket counter.
Q: Is the ticket price include Dinosaur Valley?
A: Yes, you can walk to Dinosaur Valley without any extra charge.
More Frequently Asked Questions