Meridian Cruise is the 2 decks river cruise service from ICONSIAM.
- Enjoy Thai & International buffet with sushi, salmon sashimi, grilled prawn and New Zealand mussel
- Free birthday cake on birthday month
- The upper deck is an open-air area with a roof and the front deck is wide open with 180-degree view. The first floor is an air-conditioned room with a large window and guests also can walk to the upper deck to enjoy the view too.
- Major landmarks that the cruise will be passing are the Grand Palace, the Temple of Dawn, Rama VIII Bridge, Memorial Bridge, ICONSIAM, Tha Maharaj
Know before you go
- COVID-19 precautionary measure: Guests must wearing a face mask at the buffet line, All staff is always wear face masks and gloves, Social distance seating.
- We will book the best seat available which is the rooftop or front deck. You can contact us on WhatsApp (+66)95-5048282 to check the seat for you.
- Booking for Saturday-Sunday and public holiday, we suggest to booking at least 1 week in advance to get the best seat.
- Free 2 hours parking at ICONSIAM (stamp the parking card at the cruise registration counter to add more 2 hours)
- For booking with hotel transfer, please book before 12:00 hrs. on service date. Pick up time 17:00 hrs. from hotel in Satorn, Silom, Siam, Pratunam, Sukhumvit Soi 1-33 & 2-24 only and please inform us your hotel to WhatsApp (+66)95-5048282
18:00-19:30 hrs. Check-in at Meridian Cruise registration counter Pier no.1 ICONSIAM
19:45 hrs. Depart from ICONSIAM
20:00 hrs. Enjoy Thai & Western cuisines buffet dinner
21:00 hrs. Enjoy the live music and Thai classical dance
21:45 hrs. Return to ICONSIAM
Read Meridian Cruise review here
Cruising Time 19:45-21:45 hrs.
Check-in at ICONSIAM pier no.1 next to Naraya shop at least 30 minutes prior to the departure time.