You will experience a unique journey from Bangkok to beautiful paradise islands of Koh Tao. The journey start as you take a midnight ride in bus to Chumphon province, where you will board a Catamaran high speed ferry to Koh Tao. Catamaran is a double-hull vessel which make it more stable and smooth in the rough wave. You can take a panorama ocean view in the upper deck or relax inside the air-condition passenger deck. Total journey time takes about 11 hours.
Bangkok (Khaosan Road) - Koh Tao
- Depart 21:00 hrs.
- Arrive at Koh Tao 9:45 hrs.
Koh Tao - Bangkok (Khaosan Road)
- Depart 10:15 hrs.
- Arrive at Bangkok 20:30 hrs.
Know before you go
- Booking for tomorrow, please make a payment before 20:00 hrs. on a day before departure.
- On 13-15 April 2023, change the check in location from Khaosan Road to Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal and on return drop off at Pata Pinklao.
- We recommend to book at least 3 days in advance (or 2 weeks prior during public holiday)
- For the other routes, please check more details at Ferry ticket for Ko Tao, Ko Phangan, Ko Samui
- Ticket once confirmed it cannot change or postpone
For more information, please feel free to contact us on WhatsApp (+66)95-5048282
Office open daily 5:30-22:00 hrs.