Maeklong Railway Market and Damnoen Saduak floating market are the popular destinations nearby Bangkok. The Unseen Thailand that you can see the train passing through the market. Visit the famous floating market in Thailand at Damnoen Saduak floating market. This 2 days program is suitable for cruise traveler who disembark from Laem Chabang port. The first night you will stay in Bangkok and sightseeing and next day driver will take you there before back to the cruise.
This private tour is possible to visit the Grand Palace, Wat Phra Keaw (Temple of the Emerald Buddha), Wat Pho (Temple of the Reclining Buddha) and Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn) in Bangkok. The next day, visit Maeklong Railway Market and Damnoen Saduak floating market. The driver will provide you the service for 10 hours per day, pick up and drop off from Laem Chabang cruise terminal.
Activity of Interest
- Visit Grand Palace and Temple of the Emerald Buddha, the most famous landmark in Bangkok
- Visit Temple of the Reclining Buddha or Thai people call "Wat Pho"
- Visit Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun)
- Visit Maeklong Railway Market (Talad Rom Hoop)
- Visit Damnoen Saduak floating market
Know Before You Go
- This tour start and finish from Laem Chabang cruise terminal.
- The itinerary is flexible and possible to rearrange with the guidance from consultant of Connect2Thailand
- This tour only provides a private transportation with English speaking driver, DOESN'T INCLUDE tour guide and entrance fee
- This tour provide for 10 hours per day, start and finish at Laem Chabang Port
- This is 2 days tour, first day in Bangkok and second visit Damnoen Saduak floating market and back to Laem Chabang Port
- Hotel reservation is not included in this package and must be done by customer themselves
- The boat ride along the canal is not included in this package.
***Please check the available by email before you book the service***
- Cancellation should be made at least 3 days in advance for a refund
For more information, please contact [email protected]
*We recommend you to book at least 3 days in advance to guarantee a good English speaking driver.
Please check the testimonial of customer by our Facebook