Laem Chabang port is the largest port in Thailand, located 30 km. north of Pattaya city. It is the gateway to Pattaya and Bangkok city by cruise. Definitely, this port is only 2 hours away from Bangkok, so you can plan your trip for sightseeing Bangkok for 1 day. Also, it's possible to visit the Thailand's UNESCO World heritage sites at the ancient city of Ayutthaya. (2 days)
The driver will be meet you at Laem Chabang cruise terminal and then he will take you to Bangkok and Ayutthaya. This trip is provide for 2 days service. Please, check with your cruise schedule that your cruise will stop at Laem Chabang for 2 days or not.
Activity of Interest
- Visit Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha, the most famous landmark in Bangkok
- Visit Temple of the Reclining Buddha or Thai people call "Wat Pho"
- Visit Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun)
- Visit historical city of Ayutthaya
Know Before You Go
- This tour start and finish from Laem Chabang cruise terminal.
- The itinerary is flexible and possible to rearrange with the guidance from consultant of Connect2Thailand
- This tour only provides a private transportation with English Speaking driver. NOT INCLUDE tour guide and entrance fee.
- This tour provide for 10 hours per day, start and finish at Laem Chabang Port.
- This is 2 days tour, first day in Bangkok and second in Ayutthaya and back to Laem Chabang Port.
- Hotel reservation is not included in this package and must be done by customer themselves.
***Please check the available by email before you book the service***>
- Cancellation should be made at least 3 days in advance for a refund
For more information, please contact[email protected]
*We recommend you to book at least 3 days in advance to guarantee a good English speaking driver.
Please check the testimonial of customer by ourFacebook