Leaving sea and beaches for once and explore Krabi in a unique way and you will love this small province much more. Visit the stunning natural beauty of 3 different land destinations, where you never think it's only few kilometer from your beachside hotel. Only 850 Baht per person for this whole day trip, you will be visit
1. Tiger Cave Temple (Wat Tham Sua) is a famous Buddhist temple in Krabi and also the best sunrise viewpoint which you can see a panoramic view of Krabi town.
2. Klong Thom Waterfall is a natural hot spring which flows like small waterfall. You can try to soak in it as it's rich in minerals, good for health treatment and temperature is only 42 degree Celsius which is not too hot.
3. The emerald pool is the UNSEEN Thailand where everyone should visit at least once. It's a natural emerald color pond located in the middle of the jungle. It's a hangout place for locals and tourist which you can swim, relax and picnic under the tree.
8:30 hrs. Pick up from hotel In Krabi
10:00 hrs. Visit a natural hot spring
12:00 hrs. Visit the emerald pool. Free to have lunch picnic, explore the natural trail or swimming in the pool.
14:30 hrs. Arrive at Tiger Cave temple. Climbing 1,237 steps for a stunning viewpoint.
16:00 hrs. Return to hotel
Know before you go
- Minimum 6 people per trip, please check the availability via email to [email protected] before booking
- This trip is operated by professional local tour operator in Krabi who has high experience of serving both Thai and International tourists.
- All staff member are fully vaccinated and follow safety and health procedure.
- What to bring: Towel, Swimwear, Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Changing clothes, flip flop shoes, camera and motion sickness pills.
For more information, please feel free to contact us on WhatsApp (+66)95-5048282