A trip to Koh Tao, Thailand cannot be done without a snorkeling excursion and visiting the famous Nang Yuan island. We recommend a one day trip which covers all 5 signature snorkeling spots of Koh Tao and a beautiful sunset at the West Coast viewpoint. This unforgettable experience is starting at 950 Baht per person
- Nang Yuan island, the most visited destination in Koh Toa with the iconic view of the separated sea (Talay Waek) which connected 3 islands by sand during low tide. Explore the fascinating underwater world at the best snorkeling point in Nang Yuan island which is locally called the Japanese garden.
- The Mango Bay (Ao Muang) is the most beautiful snorkeling point in Koh Tao. It's a large bay with various colorful coral reef.
- Hin Wong Bay (Ao Hin Wong) is another popular point where you can spot a giant clam and school of yellow stripe scad.
- Luek Bay (Ao Luek) is a one of the beautiful bay in Koh Tao with a white sand beach and shallow water coral reefs.
- The Shark Bay (Ao Cha Larm) is the place where you can meet unique marine life such as black tip sharks and sea turtles.
- West Coast Viewpoint is located in the middle of the island where you can see a panoramic view of the entire west side of Koh Tao from Nang Yaun island to Mae Haad beach.
Know before you go
- The program is operated by a local operator in Koh Tao with high standards and experience.
- All staff are fully vaccinated and follow COVID-19 precautionary measures and certified by SHA.
- More than 70% of Koh Tao population are vaccinated
- What to bring: Swimwear, sunscreen, sunglasses, changing clothes, flip flop shoes, camera and pocket money.
- Click to check Koh Tao entering guidance
9:00 hrs. Pick up from the hotel in Ko Tao.
10:00 hrs. Depart from Mae Haad pier.
10:30 hrs. Arrive at Nang Yuan island. Take a photo at the iconic separated sea viewpoint and snorkeling at the Japanese Garden.
13:20 hrs. Snorkeling at the Mango Bay.
14:20 hrs. Snorkeling at Ao Hin Wong Bay.
15:20 hrs. Snorkeling at Ao Luek Bay, the most beautiful spot in Ko Tao.
16:05 hrs. Snorkeling at Shark Bay.
17:00 hrs. Visit Western Coast Viewpoint for a sunset view.
18:30 hrs. Arrive at Mae Haad pier and return to the hotel.
For more information, please feel free to contact us on WhatsApp (+66)95-5048282