Surin islands, one of the popular diving and snorkeling point in Thailand. This magnificent tropical paradise has been conserve to be a home of marine life especially the Sea Turtles. For those who loves wildlife and nature, the Surin Islands are a sight you should not miss. Surin Islands are open to the public only from 15 October to 15 May yearly. So, don't let this opportunity pass by.
- Relax on a speedboat departing from Phang Nga province
- The tour includes 3 snorkeling points which you may have chance to see rare animals like sea turtle or shark.
- Visit the local tribe "Moken" people who stay in the island and surrounding area for century.
- Booking for tomorrow and requiring pickup/dropoff, please make a payment before 21:00 hrs.
- Ideally, we recommend booking at least 3 days in advance.
For more information, please feel free to contact us on WhatsApp (+66)95-5048282
(15 October - 15 November)