Private car rental with English speaking driver to "Khao Yai", one of the Thailand's most popular destination. The tour will start and return from Bangkok hotel or airport as you wish. The program covers all major attractions in Khao Yai including Khao Yai National Park (a World Heritage Site declared by UNESCO), PB Valley vineyard, Farm Chokchai and others. The customer can customize their own itinerary with the help of our travel consultant from Connect2Thailand.
Activity of Interest
- Winery tour for 75 mins to see the vineyard and wine tasting at PB Valley or GranMonte Vineyard
- Feeding animals e.g. sheep, alpacas and merino at Primo Piazza
- Farm tour for 2 hours to visit famous dairy farm to see milking process, how to make dairy products and cow boy show at Farm Chokchai
- Visit the mini toy museum and canopy bridge at Baan Mai Chay Nam restaurant
- Enjoy local Thai foods
- Take pictures of little Italian buildings at Palio
- See the sunflower field in Saraburi or Khaoyai (From end of November to end of January)
Know Before You Go
- The itinerary is flexible and possible to rearrange with the guidance from consultant of Connect2Thailand
- This tour only provides a private transportation with English Speaking driver, depart from Bangkok, NOT INCLUDE tour guide and entrance fee
- The tour provides 12 hours for 1 day trip, and 10 hours/day for overnight stay program (2-4 days)
- Airport pick up/drop off is only available for overnight stay program (2-4 days)
- From Bangkok to Khaoyai take 3 hours drive. During a journey, customer can ask the driver to stop for restroom or convenience store.
- Hotel reservation is not included in this package and must be done by customer themselves
***Please check the available by email before you book the service***
- Cancellation should be made at least 3 days in advance for a refund
For more information, please contact [email protected]
*We recommend you to book at least 3 days in advance to guarantee a good English speaking driver.
Please check the testimonial of customer by our Facebook