Itinerary is flexible and able to customize.
Please contact [email protected] for more information.
Day 1: Bangkok - Khao Yai
- 8:00 am. Pick up from Bangkok Hotel/Airport
- Depart for Khao Yai (take 3 hours for driving) on the way can stop for toilet or buy some snack at convenience store
- Arrive at Khao Yai and go direct to PB Valley
- Feeding sheep, Alpacas at Primo Piazza
- Check in at the hotel
- Dinner at Midwinter Green
- Visit Pakchong Night Market
Day 2: Khao Yai
- 8:30 am. Pick up from hotel
- Visit Khaoyai National Park (visit Khao Yai view point, tourist information center and Pa Deo Dai cliffs, during rainy season can visit Heaw Suwat Waterfalls)
- Visit Palio Khao Yai
- Visit Chocolate Factory
Day 3: Khao Yai - Bangkok
- 9:00 am. Pick up from the hotel
- Visit Farm Chokchai
- Return back Bangkok
- Drop off at the hotel/airport
Q: What should I do after I've complete the booking and payment.
A: Our tour consultant from Connect2Thailand will contact you by e-mail ([email protected]) within 1 working day. They will give you all information you need for your trip to Khao Yai. Also, the customer should inform pick up location and time by e-mail.
Q: How reliable the service is?
A: The service is operated by Connect2Thailand. They are expert on private car service in Thailand especially in Khao Yai area.
Q: Is the itinerary changeable?
A: Yes, you can customize or add any places in Khao Yai to your itinerary by contact [email protected].
Q: Is the prices include hotel?
A: No, this is package for private vehicle with English speaking driver. The customer should make a hotel reservation on their own.
Q: Where is the pick-up location?
A: Pick-up and drop-off location is available only from hotel/airport in Bangkok.
- For pick-up from hotel, please inform your hotel name and address (Airbnb is NOT accepted).
- For pick-up from airport, please inform flight number and arrival date. The staff will wait with signboard of your name at Suvarnabhumi airport (BKK) exit gate 4 or Don Muang airport (DMK) exit gate 3 (Terminal 1)
For any further inquiry, please contact e-mail [email protected]