Activity of Interest
- Visit the The River Kwai Bridge of the famous scene in The Railway Man movie.
- Enjoy a meal nearby river Kwai
- Visit quiet and peaceful memorial of prisoner of war at Kanchanaburi War Cemetery
- Walking a long the wooden bridge (Death Railway Bridge) at Tham Kra Sae
- A step back in time of ancient Siam at Mallika R.E 124
- Pray big Buddha with nice view at Wat Tham Sua
Know Before You Go
- The itinerary is flexible and possible to rearrange with the guidance from consultant of Connect2Thailand
- This tour only provides a private transportation with English Speaking driver, depart from Bangkok, NOT INCLUDE tour guide and entrance fee
- The tour provides 12 hours for 1 day trip, and 10 hours/day for overnight stay program (2-4 days)
- Cancellation should be made at least 3 days in advance for a refund
For more information, please contact [email protected]
*We recommend you to book at least 7 days in advance to guarantee a good English speaking driver.
Please check the testimonial of customer by our Facebook