If you are looking for a road trip to the breathtaking destination near Bangkok, we suggest you should visit Kanchanaburi. Whether you are a nuture lover, adventure seeker, history geek or cafe hopper - Kanchanaburi is a place for all of you. Kanchanaburi is about 3 hours drive from Bangkok and it has a large area of land to explore. You need a car to travel in Kanchanaburi and we have the private car rental with English speaking driver service which will make your vacation much easier. The itinerary is flexible and able to change anytime. You just pick the destination and our driver will brings you there.
Know Before You Go
- The itinerary is flexible and possible to rearrange by directly inform to the driver on the service date.
- This tour only provides a private transportation with English Speaking driver, depart from Bangkok, NOT INCLUDE tour guide and entrance fee
- The tour is provided with 12 hours car rental per day which is including journey time and time spent on each stops.
- If the customer want to rent more that 12 hours, you can negotiate with the driver and pay overtime charge directly to the driver. However, the driver have the right to accept or deny due to safety reason.
- The tour will be start and end at Bangkok. If the customer want to drop off at Kanchanaburi, you will be able to use the service for only 9 hours on that day.
- We recommend you to book at least 7 days in advance to guarantee a good English speaking driver.
- If you want to visit Safari Park, we have additional optional to select on the package with extra charge and require to book at least 3 days in advance.
- Please contact us on WhatsApp +66955048282 to book Giraffes encounter (Photo with giraffes on a jeep)
- Giraffes encounter activity is not applicable for those who are
- Toddler under 1 year old
- Person who is not able to walk by themselves or need an assistance, wheelchair or walker.
- Each children under 12 years old are require to have at least 1 adult parent to join too.
Recommend attractions in Kanchanaburi
- Bridge over the river Kwai (New bridge)
- Tham Kra Sae Bridge (Old bridge)
- Wat Tham Sua
- Mallika R.E 124
- Hellfire Pass & Memorial Museum
- Erawan National Park
- Elephant World
- JEATH War Museum
- Safari Park Open Zoo
- Chungkai War Cemetery
- Thailand-Burma Railway Centre
- Meena Cafe
- Keeree Mantra restaurant
- Rainforest Cafe
- Bubble in the forest
For more information, please feel free to contact us on WhatsApp (+66)95-5048282