Explore the James Bond Island Tour through hidden gems of the Phang Nga bay at the top must-visited landmarks such as the famous movie set of "James Bond 007 The Man with the Golden Gun" at Khao Tapu or James Bond island island, local fisherman village at Koh Punyi island and lastly, snorkelling and relaxing on the beach of Koh Khai island. This full day tour by speedboat is depart every Wednesday and Saturday from Phuket.
- Panak Island: wonderful stalactite, cave and lagoon.
- Visit Phing-kan and Khao Tapu(James Bond Island) where James Bond 007 “The man with the golden gun” was filmed.
- Sightsee amazing mangrove forest and view “Puddle Rock” and ancient paintings
- Buffet lunch on Panyi Island.
- Canoeing among mangrove forest at Hong Island.
- Khai Island for snorkeling and relaxing on the beach
- The trip is joined group basis and will be operated with a minimum of 10 guests in total.
- Booking for tomorrow please make a payment before 22:00 hrs. on a day before departure.
- Booking for tomorrow and requiring pickup dropoff, please make a payment before 18:00 hrs. on a day before departure.
- We recommend to book at least 3 days in advance (or 2 weeks prior during public holiday)
For more information, please feel free to contact us on WhatsApp (+66)95-5048282