Hua Hin is popular destination to visit the beach and sea. This city not far from Bangkok, it take only 3 hours drives. There are many attractions to visit and variety for nature, national park, water park and theme Park especially night market is the best place where you can buy the Thai food, Western food and seafood.
Know Before You Go
- The itinerary is flexible and possible to rearrange by directly inform to the driver on the service date.
- This tour only provides a private transportation with English Speaking driver, depart from Bangkok, NOT INCLUDE tour guide and entrance fee
- The tour is provided with 12 hours car rental per day which is including journey time and time spent on each stops.
- If the customer want to rent more that 12 hours, you can negotiate with the driver and pay overtime charge directly to the driver. However, the driver have the right to accept or deny due to safety reason.
- The tour will be start and end at Bangkok. If the customer want to drop off at Hua Hin, you will be able to use the service for only 9 hours on that day.
- En route to Hua Hin, you may visit Maeklong Railway Market, Amphawa, or Damnoen Saduak Floating Market but there is an additional charge as of THB 1000 per vehicle. (Payable in cash to the driver)
- Pick up and drop off can be at a hotel in Bangkok, or one of any airports in Bangkok (BKK or DMK airport) without any additional charge
- For Hua Hin one day trip, the pick up and drop off in Bangkok is possible to do without extra charge. The service starts from Bangkok and ends in Bangkok (total of 10 hours). In case the drop off at a hotel in Hua Hin, the service will be provided for 8 hours
- One child seat is complimentary per vehicle. The next one will be charged as of THB 200 per day.
- Hotel reservation is not included in this package and must be done by customer themselves
*We recommend you to book at least 3 days in advance to guarantee a good English speaking driver.
For more information, please feel free to contact us on WhatsApp (+66)95-5048282