Hua Hin is popular destination to visit the beach and sea. This city not far from Bangkok, it take only 3 hours drives. There are many attractions to visit and variety for nature, national park, water park and theme Park especially night market is the best place where you can buy the Thai food, Western food and seafood.
Hua Hin can travel in every month but the high season to travel is summer from March to June .
Activity of Interest
- Relaxing in seaside resort
- Explore the vintage market at Plearnwarn Market
- Enjoy fresh and cheap seafood at Hua Hin night market
- Walking a long the long beach
- Visit Hua Hin View Point at Khao Ta Kiab
Know Before You Go
- The itinerary is flexible and possible to rearrange with the guidance from consultant of Connect2Thailand
- This tour only provides a private transportation with English Speaking driver, depart from Bangkok, NOT INCLUDE tour guide and entrance fee
- The tour provides 12 hours per day
- En route to Hua Hin, you may visit Maeklong Railway Market, Amphawa, or Damnoen Saduak Floating Market but there is an additional charge as of THB 1000 per vehicle. (Payable in cash to the driver)
- Pick up and drop off can be at a hotel in Bangkok, or one of any airports in Bangkok (BKK or DMK airport) without any additional charge
- For Hua Hin one day trip, the pick up and drop off in Bangkok is possible to do without extra charge. The service starts from Bangkok and ends in Bangkok (total of 12 hours). In case the drop off at a hotel in Hua Hin, the service will be provided for 10 hours
- One child seat is complimentary per vehicle. The next one will be charged as of THB 200 per day.
- Hotel reservation is not included in this package and must be done by customer themselves
This promotion price applicable until 31st October 2019
For more information, please contact [email protected]
*We recommend you to book at least 3 days in advance to guarantee a good English speaking driver.
Please check the testimonial of customer by our Facebook