Situated in a 30,000-square-meter area, Frost Magical Ice of Siam is a new tourist destination housing ASEAN's biggest ice sculpture carved by Thai ice carvers in the temperature of -10 degree Celsius. Accommodating up to 3,000 people per day, Frost is divided into 4 different zones as detailed below:
1. “The Himmapan” Exclusive White Sand Sculpture - featuring a variety of Thai and Indian literature's creatures including Frost Giants, Karin Puksa, Crocodile, Ghilen, Nok Tuntima, Mungkorn Sagunee, Sa Kun Hayra, Khi-Mhee, Du Rong Krai Sri, Ngai Sai, Ninmungkorn Horse, Waree Kunchorn, Wa Na Kum Poo, Kala Sriha, Ussadorn Hayra, Moum, Hayra, and Saringka Mussaya.
2. Siam Heaven - presenting Thailand's landmarks and culture including ice slides and Eskimo house.
3. Frost Village - allowing you to enjoy Photo Booth and Souvenir Shop.
4. Food Zone - serving food & drinks in a normal temperature. The highlight is ice bar serving drinks in an carved-ice glass.
• Free wheelchair service
• Parking space and bathroom for disabled people
• Parking lot
Frost Magical Ice of Siam is located on Kratinglai-Pattaya Rd opposite to the Regents International School Pattaya. It is about 120 km. away from Bangkok or 1 hours and 20 minutes drive.
Take Bangkok-Pattaya bus at Bus Terminal Ekkamai and then take a taxi to the destination.
Tips: To make your trip more comfortable, we suggest you to take a taxi, use private car or use our car rental service since you can stop by some attractive spots nearby.
Frost @Pattaya: 75/6 Moo 3, Nong Plalai Subdistrict, Banglamung District, Chonburi 20150