A day trip to experience authentic Thai way of living outside Bangkok, just about 100 km. from Bangkok. You can see green orchards, wooden Thai house, and the biggest floating market at Damneon Saduak floating market that local people carry fresh fruits and vegetables and cook food on their boat. Furthermore, this day trip will give you a chance to experience Thai train and see the railway market where a train passes 8 times a day. Visit an attraction that is a photogenic and atmospheric combination of trees growing out of an old chapel is also included in this day trip.
- Visit the biggest floating market in Thailand, at Damneon Saduak floating market
- Visit local people house and see authentic Thai way of living
- Visit the Railway market where a train passes through the market 8 times a day
- Take a train ride to experience Thai train
- Take a boat ride to see green orchards and local Thai way of living
- Meeting point: The lobby of Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel Bangkok
- This tour is required minimum of 3 persons.