Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Samui locates locates 20 minutes away from Samui International Airport and allows visitors to get close, feed, bath elephants and watch them interact in their habitat. The elephants are now in great hands surrounded by elephant lovers and volunteers who work to conserve this specie of animals who have undergone intense labor and abuse. Visitors can show their support to the sanctuary by visiting and saying hello to the elephants.
There are 2 programs available.
1. Half day program: Visitors will get to feed and play with elephants such as feeding them and giving them a bath as well as watch them play in mud. After hanging out with the elephants, you will enjoy a traditional Thai meal and seasonal fruit.
2. Feeding program: Perfect for visitors who have little time and would live to visit the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Samui on their own schedule, can enjoy feeding the elephants anytime during the feeding hour (08:00 - 17:00).
- Booking for tomorrow and requiring pickup/dropoff, please make a payment before 20:00 hrs. on a day before departure.
- We recommend to book at least 3 days in advance (or 2 weeks prior during public holiday)
For more information, please feel free to contact us on WhatsApp (+66)95-5048282
Daily 8:00-18:00 hrs.
Feeding Program (Activities take 1 hrs)
- 08:00 - 17:00 hrs.
Half day program (Activities take 3 hrs)
- Morning program 08:00 - 12:30 hrs.
- Afternoon program 12:15 - 17:00 hrs.