Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Phuket, the best destination for those who are true elephants lover. This sanctuary is a home for elephants that retired from many tourist attractions where they were kept in captivity and work in harassment condition. Now, those elephants are in a good hands of volunteers from all over the world who try to save these beautiful creature. It's your time to support them and getting close to these cute animal at Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Phuket.
There are 3 programs available.
1. Half day program: you will feed and play with elephants both on the ground and in the mud bath. After the activity you will enjoy traditional Thai food including Pat Thai and seasonal fruit.
2. Feed me program: you will feed elephants with the food that made by yourself and also you will learn how to make a paper from elephant's poop.
3. 1 Day walk: you will spend a whole day with elephants. From feeding, mud bathing and learning their behavior. (Temporary close)
Know before you go
- Suggested items to bring with you
- Sneaker or sport shoes
- Bug spray
- Small bag
- Changing cloth for half day and full day program
- Due to the current situation with the outbreak of COVID-19, we have had to amend our program and implement certain measures to ensure the safety of our guests and members of staff. The main changes are as follows.
- No swimming with the elephants, when the elephants go in the mud, this will be on an observation basis only, guests will not be allowed in the mud with the elephants, however, guests will still be allowed to shower with the elephants in the rain shower or use of a hose pipe in cases where the camp does not have a rain shower.
- The main group will be divided into sub groups of no more than 6 guests.
- Pick up time has changed to coincide with the reduced number of guests.
- Temperature check at the hotel / pick up point by our staff before getting into the vehicle. If temperature remains at 37.5°C or above, Elephant Jungle Sanctuary reserves the right to refuse the customer from joining the tour.
- ALL visitors will be expected to write their full name and passport number on our log as per government protocol.
- Provided buffet during tours will be swapped for pre-packed meals so as to prevent cross contamination.
For more information, please feel free to contact us on WhatsApp (+66)95-5048282
Daily 8:00-18:00 hrs.
Half day program 6:30-12:30 hrs. and 12:30-17:30 hrs. (Program approximately 3 Hours)
Feed me program 9:00 and 14:00 hrs. (Program approximately 1 Hour)
1 Day Walk (Program approximately 8 Hours)