Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Chiang Mai
One of the best elephant camp in Chiang Mai. It's famous for ethics, conservation and care of Thai elephants. There are many activities for tourists to experience the lovely elephants in Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Chiang Mai. This is a destination for visitors looking for a half-day elephant tour and learn their behavior and history of elephants by the professional English speaking guide. All elephants here will make visitor get amazing life experience. Such as feeding elephants or bathing with elephants
There are 2 programs available.
- Half day program: feeding and playing with elephant on the ground and mud bath.
- 1 Day walk: you will spend a whole day with elephants. From feeding, mud bathing and learning their behavior. (Temporary close)
Know before you go
- Suggested items to bring with you
- Sneaker or sport shoes
- Bug spray
- Small bag
- Changing cloth for half day and full day program
- Due to the current situation with the outbreak of COVID-19, we have had to amend our program and implement certain measures to ensure the safety of our guests and members of staff. The main changes are as follows.
- No swimming with the elephants, when the elephants go in the mud, this will be on an observation basis only, guests will not be allowed in the mud with the elephants, however, guests will still be allowed to shower with the elephants in the rain shower or use of a hose pipe in cases where the camp does not have a rain shower.
- The main group will be divided into sub groups of no more than 6 guests.
- Pick up time has changed to coincide with the reduced number of guests.
- Temperature check at the hotel / pick up point by our staff before getting into the vehicle. If temperature remains at 37.5°C or above, Elephant Jungle Sanctuary reserves the right to refuse the customer from joining the tour.
- ALL visitors will be expected to write their full name and passport number on our log as per government protocol.
- Provided buffet during tours will be swapped for pre-packed meals so as to prevent cross contamination.
For more information, please feel free to contact us on WhatsApp (+66)95-5048282
Daily 8:00-18:00 hrs.
Half day program 6:30-13:30 hrs. and 11:30-18:30 hrs. (Program approximately 3 Hours)
1 Day Walk 6:30-17:00 hrs. (Program approximately 8 Hours)