To explore Bangkok city in a unique way, with environmental friendly vehicle, E-Scooters. Sightseeing the side streets of Bangkok at the best time of the day for sunset. Learning Thai's culture and ways of living through the view of historical places and many others attractions for visitors to enjoy your trip and also for photos taken. With E-Scooters tour allow you to enjoy the safety ride through Bangkok's streets and alleys networks with our professional trained guide which surely offer the guests the best experiences on this tour. Not only city sightseeing but also merging yourself in the busy ways of living of Bangkokian for real and enjoying testing some local snacks like Pa Tong Go, Chinese Dough. Finish you day with best view of Wat Arun for sunset before heading back to your residence with great memory.
16:00 hrs. Meeting the tour guide for the briefing of how to operate your E-Scooter and safety rules. Set off your adventures from Wat Chanasongkram after that travelling through the chaotic street of Bangkok to visit all the sites were listed in our programs.
Places to visit
- Wat Chana Songkram
- Santichaiprakarn Park
- Phra Sumen Fort
- Wat Sangwet Witsayaram
- Local Chinese Doughnuts shop (Pa Tong Go Savoey)
- Wat Bowonniwet Vihara
- The City Pillar Shrine
- Ministry of Defense
- The Grand Palace
- Wat Pho
18:30 hrs. Finish off your trip with the beautiful view over the Cha Phraya River and stunning Prang of Wat Arun at the best time of the day for sunset.
19:00 hrs. Arrive at Wat Chanasongkram
Know before you go
- Please note that there will be photo stops in each places around 5-10 minutes depending on the group sizes.
- This tour isn't include entry to any attractions or temples
- Suggested items to bring with you
- Sun block
- Comfortable shoes (Closed shoes are recommended) insect repellent
- Pocket money
- Traveler who doesn't have experience on e-scooter can do this activity and the tour guide will teach how to ride an e-scooter.
- Most of the time will be travel on the small alleys or footpath to avoid the main road.
For more information, please feel free to contact us on WhatsApp (+66)95-5048282