• There are approximately 30 rides suitable for both children and adults which are
- Sky Coaster
- Grand Canyon
- Super Splash
- Water Fun
- Bump Car
- Giant House
- 4D Adventure
- Black Hole Coaster
- Haunted House
- Sightseeing Train
- Cable Car
- Antique Car
- Speedy Mouse
- Animal Farm
- Flying Fish
- Indian Boat
- Crazy Bus
- Play Port
- Snow Town
- Go Kart
- Bump Boat
- Bicycle Boat
• The rides are well-maintained and the safety meets international standard.
• You can play basically unlimited 26 rides in every zone except for Snow Town, Bump boat, Bicycle boat, Go-Kart, Carnival games.
Dream World is divided into 4 zones as follows:
• Dream World Plaza is full of food and souvenir shops with beautiful European architecture.
• Dream Garden, a landscape surrounded with greenery and colorful flowers perfectly for family shot. Take the cable cars to see Dream World from a bird's-eye view.
• Fantasy Land will bring your childhood memories to life. Visit Sleeping Beauty's Castle and the Giant House where everything's bigger than real life.
• Adventure Land, the largest zone in Dream World which is teemed with thrill rides, for example, Tornado, Sky Coaster, Viking, Super Splash and Snow Town.
• A Wheel Chair hire service is available for customers who require it.
• There are toilets for people who use wheel chair.
• Free Shuttle Service from the front to Ticket gate or Information counter (Shuttle bus leaves every 10 minutes)
• First aid room at the center of the park
• Prayer Room is available for Muslim customers
• Restaurants and souvenir shops are provided inside the park.
• Automated Tell Machine (ATM)
There is no metro system which is connect to Dream World. The best way to get there is by Bus no. 538, taxi or a personal car.
Take a bus no. 538 from the bus stop in Victory Monument (Din Daeng side) and get off the bus stop opposite to Dream World. Then walk across the bridge and you will see a Dream World shuttle bus which depart every 10-15 minutes to the main entrance.
Taking taxi from the city center is very expensive, we suggest to take a taxi from the closet train station. There are 2 train stations which you can travel to then take a taxi to Dream World.
- SRT Dark Red Line - Rangsit station (10 km. from Dream World)
- BTS Sukhumvit line - Khu Khot station (12 km. from Dream World)
62 Moo1, Rangsit-Ongkarak road,Thanyaburi,Pathumthani, 12130
Dream World Google Location
Q: Can I book ticket for today?
A: Yes, same date booking is allowed. However, we recommend to book at least 3 hours in advance.
Q: Why child ticket is the same as adult?
A: There are some rides which designed for young children only and some thrill rides are for adult only.
Q: Is the hotel transfer included in the prices?
A: No, the prices are for entrance ticket only. Transfer service is not available.
More Frequently Asked Questions