• Dream World was established in 1994.
• The park has an area of 160 hectare.
• There are approximately 30 rides suitable for both children and adults.
• The rides are well-maintained and the safety meets international standard.
• You can play basically unlimited 26 rides in every zone except for Snow Town, Water Fun, Animal Fare, Go-Kart, Air-Gun and Carnival games.
• Here is the list of additional rates excluded in the ticket.
Snow Town 180 Baht
Water Fun 120 Baht (per hour)
Go-Kart 180 Baht
Animal Farm 60 Baht
• Lunch is served between 12.00 - 14.00 hrs.
• The international buffet includes Thai and Indian food without pork or beef.
Dream World is divided into 4 zones as follows:
• Dream World Plaza is full of food and souvenir shops with beautiful European architecture.
• Dream Garden, a landscape surrounded with greenery and colorful flowers perfectly for family shot. Take the cable cars to see Dream World from a bird's-eye view.
• Fantasy Land will bring your childhood memories to life. Visit Sleeping Beauty's Castle and the Giant House where everything's bigger than real life.
• Adventure Land, the largest zone in Dream World which is teemed with thrill rides, for example, Tornado, Sky Coaster, Viking, Super Splash and Snow Town.
• A Wheel Chair hire service is available for customers who require it. (Please contact Information counter for details).
• There are toilets for people who use wheel chair.
• Free Shuttle Service from the front to Ticket gate or Information counter (Shuttle bus leaves every 10 minutes)
• First aid room at the center of the park
• Prayer Room is available for Muslim customers
• Restaurants and souvenir shops are provided inside the park.
• Automated Tell Machine (ATM)
Take the bus no.538 at the bus stop in front of Fashion Mall, Victory Monument and get off the bus stop opposite to Dream World.
Take taxi to Dream World. It's about 1 hour away from central Bangkok. The reliable taxi company we suggest are Grab taxi and All Thai taxi which is really conveniant for all.
Tips: Dream World is located on Rangsit-Ongkarak road where BTS(Skytrain) and MRT(Subway) is still inaccessible.
Amusement Creation Co., Ltd. 62 Moo1, Rangsit-Ongkarak road,Thanyaburi,Pathumthani, 12130
Q: Is the buffet lunch has vegetarian dishes available?
A: Yes, there are vegetarian dishes available for customer.
Q: Can I book ticket for today?
A: Yes, same date booking is allowed. However, we recommend to book at least 3 hours in advance.
Q: Why child ticket is the same as adult?
A: There are some rides which designed for young children only and some thrill rides are for adult only.
Q: Is the hotel transfer included in the prices?
A: No, the prices are for entrance ticket only. Transfer service is not available.
More Frequently Asked Questions