The full day trip to the elephant sanctuary is only enough once its finished with a tranquilizing hike on one of the most beautiful trails in Thailand to explore rice fields, waterfalls, and breathtaking viewpoints. Immerse yourself in the natural spectacle of Chiang Mai with friendly elephants and natural sights that are local to Northern Thailand. Appreciate the scenery and nature while hiking to Doi Inthanon at Pha Dok Siew Waterfall.
- Feeding and bathing elephants at Living Green Elephant Sanctuary
- Explore nature at Pha Dok Siao Waterfall.
- Pay homage to the famous Twin pagodas.
- A refreshing trip to Doi Inthanon
- At Living Green Elephant Sanctuary Chiang Mai, we allow you to spend as much time as possible with the elephants. So the schedule is not strict, only approximate timings, except for designated pick-up times.
- Book a hotel within a 5 k.m. radius of Chiang Mai’s Old City. to get free pick-up/drop-off service.
- Pha Dok Siew hike is of medium difficulty, suitable for those with a basic fitness level, and recommended for children above 5 years old.
For more information, please feel free to contact us on WhatsApp (+66)95-5048282
Daily 07.00-19.00 hrs.
Pickup time 07.00-07.45 hrs.
Dropoff time 19.00 hrs.