Are you getting bored to see caged animals sleep all day? Why not visit them during night time at Chiang Mai Night Safari, you will see how these animals doing their "Nightly life" hunting, eating and playing in the darkness.
There are many activities you should not miss in Chiang Mai Night Safari
See Park map here
- Night Safari - 1 hour tram ride into the open zoo where you can get close to the animals during night time.
- Jaguar Trail - Walking trail around the lake with many animals from around the world
- Dancing Show - Spectacular light and sound show from professional performers 4 rounds a day.
- Night Predator Show - The show that help you understand natural behavior of predators during their hunting at night time such as Otter, Servalwild cat, Lion , Hyenas and Tigers.
- Tiger Show - The performance of tigers doing stunts such as jumping over obstacles, jumping highs, and more.
Chiang Mai Night Safari highly considers about the hygiene and COVID-19 spreading prevention. Once the operation is resumed, the night safari issues the code of conducts as follows
✔ Limitation of 500 guests per rounds 13:30-16:00, 17:30-19:00 and 19:30-21:00 hrs.
✔ Night predator and tiger show are perform 3 rounds per day (Limit 300 seats per round), Dancing show is perform 4 rounds per day (Limit 100 seats per round)
✔ Tiger World is limited 100 guest at the time.
✔ All guest must register at https://faceticket.net/queues/nightsafari/ prior on arrival. Date, time and total visitor are required.
✔ Installing more alcohol-based hand sanitizer areas
✔ Cleaning every 30 minutes
✔ Spraying disinfectant before servicing
✔ Providing ambulance pick up area
✔ All staff ware mask and medical gloves.
✔ Touching and Feeding animals are not allowed.
And the night safari will temporarily pause some part of services as follows.
❎ Temporarily not allowed to take photo with small animals.
❎ Not allowed to touch animals.
❎ Petting Zoo activities, Animals feeding are temporary paused.
❎ Jaguar trail is temporary close until further notice.
We highly recommend to book the tickets at discounted price one day prior to your travel date. In case you want to book and use it on the same day, please make sure you book and make the payment before 14:00 Hrs.
The best time to visit Night Safari is 17:30 hrs.
For more information, please feel free to contact us on WhatsApp (+66)95-5048282
11:00-22:00 hrs. (Last Entry 21:00 hrs.)
Jaguar Trail zone (Temporary close)
Night Safari - First Round 17:30, 18:00, 18:30, 19:00 hrs. Second Round 19:30, 20:00, 20:30, 21:00 hrs.
Night Predators Show
16:00, 18:15 and 20:15 hrs.
14:30, 17:30, 19:00 and 20:40 hrs.
The Tiger Show
15:00, 17:00 and 19:30 hrs.