Are you getting bored to see caged animals sleep all day? Why not visit them during night time at Chiang Mai Night Safari, you will see how these animals doing their "Nightly life" hunting, eating and playing in the darkness.
There are many activities you should not miss in Chiang Mai Night Safari
Click to see show time and tram schedule
- Night Safari - 1 hour tram ride into the open zoo where you can get close to the animals during night time.
- Jaguar Trail - Walking trail around the lake with many animals from around the world
- Dancing Show - Spectacular light and sound show from professional performers 4 rounds a day.
- Night Predator Show - The show that help you understand natural behavior of predators during their hunting at night time such as Otter, Serval wild cat, Lion , Hyenas and Tigers.
- Tiger Show - The performance of tigers doing stunts such as jumping over obstacles, jumping highs, and more.
Know before you go
- The best time to visit Chiang Mai Night Safari is 17:30 hrs.
- Voucher purchase from TIcket2Attraction doesn't require to reserve an online queuing with Chiang Mai Night Safari
- All visitor are require to present certificate of COVID-19 vaccination (at least 2 doses) or negative ATK test result within 72 hours before enter the zoo.
- Click to see Park map
We highly recommend to book the tickets at discounted price one day prior to your travel date. In case you want to book and use it on the same day, please make sure you book and make the payment before 10:00 Hrs.
For more information, please feel free to contact us on WhatsApp (+66)95-5048282
16:30-21:00 hrs. (Last Entry 20:00 hrs.)
Jaguar Trail zone
Night Safari 17:30-21:00 hrs. (Every 30 minutes)
Night Predators Show
17:40 and 20:10 hrs.
17:30, 18:15, 19:35 and 20:40 hrs.
The Tiger Show
17:00 and 18:40 hrs.