Embark on a unique cruise journey along the Chao Phraya River Bangkok. Departing from Tha Maharaj Pier twice daily, you can choose between the enchanting sunset or the mesmerizing night lights.
- Enjoy a serene 1-hour cruise on a small wooden boat with no more than 30 seats, ensuring privacy and a peaceful atmosphere.
- The boat voyage showcases significant landmarks like Wat Arun, Wat Phra Kaew, the Grand Palace, ICONSIAM, Wat Pho, Wat Rakhang, Rama VIII Bridge, and Asiatique on both riverbanks.
- Indulge in a 5-course premium Thai dinner with a stunning view of Wat Arun (The Temple of Dawn) from the "Above Riva" rooftop restaurant of Riva Arun hotel during the nighttime.
- We will book the best seat available which is the rooftop or front deck. You can contact us on WhatsApp (+66)95-5048282 to check the seat for you.
- We suggest to booking at least 2 weeks in advance.
Daily (2 rounds per day)
17:00-19:30 hrs. and 19:30-22:00 hrs.