• Chao Phraya Princess Cruise is run by Tristar Floating Restaurant Co., Ltd. Since 1990.
• There are 6 double deck cruises, each of them can accommodate 250 to 500 passengers.
• Duration is approximately 2 hours
19.30-21.30 hrs. from River City Pier
19.15-21.15 hrs. from Asiatique Pier
• Wheel chair rental service from River City Shopping Center.
• Parking lot at River City Shopping Center.
Take bus No. 36, 45, 93, 187 and get off at Si Phraya Pier bus stop. Then walk to River City Shopping Center.
BY EXPRESS BOAT
Get on BTS to Saphan Taksin Station and take express boat river taxis to Si Phraya Pier. After getting off the boat, walk approximately 300 meters to River City Shopping Center.
Take taxi to River City Shopping Center.
The reliable taxi company we suggest are Grab taxi and All Thai taxi which is really conveniant for all.
Tips: Chaophraya Princess Cruise check-in point is at Chaophraya cruise center office located on the left hand side of River City Shopping Center. The best way to get there is to take BTS and express boat to River City Shopping Center because the traffic in that area is normally poor.
94/1 Charoennakorn Soi 21, Charoennakorn Rd., Banglampoolang, Klongsarn, Bangkok 10600
Q: Can I select my seats for the cruise?
A: No, seating is available on a first come, first served basis. We can not reserve any seat for you in special.
More Frequently Asked Questions