Chao Phraya Princess dinner cruise offers a new experience, dining while cruising to see the most outstanding illuminated attractions in Bangkok such as Wat Pho, Wat Arun, Wat Kalayanamitr, and the Grand Palace. Many dishes of palatable international foods and desserts are served buffet style accompanied by easy-listening jazz songs played by a professional live band. Experience tasty food and Bangkok’s impressive colorful nightlife with the Chao Phraya Princess Cruise.
- Serving unlimited Thai, international, grilled seafood, and halal buffet
- Live music bands, and traditional performances.
- You will pass by major attractions such as the Grand Palace, the Temple of Dawn, Rama VIII Bridge, Memorial Bridge, ICONSIAM, and Tha Maharaj.
- Book with us and you get to choose your desired zone for dining.
- This cruise departs from Asiatque with the same menu as IconSiam but on a different ship.
- For Indian and vegetarian customers, the Chao Phraya Princess cruise offers a special Indian Buffet cruise which is separate from the International Buffet cruise
For more information, please feel free to contact us on WhatsApp (+66)95-5048282
Check-in time 1 hours prior to boarding time. at Asiatique warehouse 7