• Calypso has been opened for 25 years now.
• The theatre can accommodate up to 480 audiences in each show.
• The show has at least 15 acts with different national performances.
• Elevator for wheelchair user.
• Wheel chair spaces in the theatre.
• Free shuttle boat from BTS Taksin station to Asiatique.
• Free parking lot.
BY BTS (Skytain)
Get off at Saphan Taksin station and take free shuttle boat to Asiatique and walk to the WAREHOUSE 3
Take the bus No. 1, 15, 17, 75, 504, 547
Take taxi to ASIATIQUE THE RIVERFRONT and walk to the WAREHOUSE 3
The reliable taxi company we suggest are Grab taxi and All Thai taxi which is really convenient for all.
Tips: Calypso is located on Charoenkrung Road. The best way to get there is to take BTS and shuttle boat to Asiatique because the traffic in that area is normally poor.
The theater is located at Warehouse No.3 Asiatique The Riverfront 2194 Charoenkrung 72-76 Rd., Prayakrai, Bangkorlaem, Bangkok 10120 Thailand
Q: How can I select my seats?
A: Your seats will be assigned when you redeem the tickets at the theater. Seating is available on a first come, first served basis.
Q: Are the shows suitable for children?
A: Yes, all performances are family-friendly. Some scenes may include swimsuits equivalent outfits, but there is no nudity.
More Frequently Asked Questions