Don't miss the exciting day trip in Chiang Mai that combines elephant encounters and bamboo rafting down the river. Just an hour southwest of Chiang Mai lies the charming town of Mae Wang, renowned for its bamboo rafting adventures.
Embark on a thrilling journey down a narrow river, comfortably seated on a 25-foot-long bamboo raft crafted with care. As you float through the jungle, take in the stunning scenery and keep an eye out for glimpses of majestic elephants.
At the elephant camp, indulge in quality time with these gentle creatures. Feed and bathe the elephants, creating unforgettable memories and fostering a deeper connection with these magnificent animals.
8:30-9:00 hrs. Pick you up at your hotel in Chiang Mai
- Heading to the Mae Wang region (south of Chiang Mai) visit Karen Hill tribe village.
– Another 30 minutes of hiking will then bring us to a waterfall where you will have the chance to splash around a little bit in this relaxing place or take many nice pictures and enjoy natures around. (Optional)
– Our next stop will be at a small elephant sanctuary where you can feed and bath the elephants.
– Have lunch at Shan Village.
– After lunch we will take a 5 minute drive to the start of the bamboo rafting part of your trip and we will raft your bamboo for about 1 hours (depending on the season) along the Mae Wang River.
– Enjoy the wonderful flora & fauna left and right and slowly bid farewell to the amazing nature.
16:00 hrs. Return to Chiang Mai City
Know before you go
- What to bring: Sunscreen, sunglasses, comfort shoes, hat, pocket money, camera, changing clothes
- This activity is suitable for person with a good health condition.
For more information, please feel free to contact us on WhatsApp (+66)95-5048282