Explore the hidden gem of the Gulf of Thailand at Angthong National Marine Park, an archipelago near Koh Samui. Visit the "Blue Lagoon" which is a large salt water lagoon located inside the island and take a picture og the stunning viewpoint where you can see all 42 islands. The highlight of this program is kayaking around the island.
7:30-8:00 hrs. Pick up from hotel in Koh Samui to Mr.Tu pier Samui
9:00 hrs. Heading to Ang Thong National Park by speedboat
- Snorkeling at Koh Wao for 45 minutes
- Sightseeing around the Ang Thong National Park for 20 minutes
- See the wonder of the lake (Talay Nai) inside the Mae Koh island
- Buffet lunch on Koh Sam Sao island and enjoy kayaking around the island.
- Visit 500 meters viewpoint on Wau Ta Lap island.
16:00 hrs. Return to Koh Samui
17:00 hrs. Arrive at Koh Samui and return to your hotel
What should I bring with?
- Sunglasses, hat
- Waterproof bag
- Pocket money
For more information, please feel free to contact us on WhatsApp (+66)95-5048282